Q: Open Seating vs. As you wish dining

misstacie

Oh my, I asked for fixed late thinking that time was 8 pm, and early was at 5:30 or 6..... SO now you are telling me that the earliest fixed time is at 8 and then the late is at 9? How can this be so close in times? I hate being rushed but I also like fixed so that the wait staff knows what we like and it is not breaking in a new waiter each night.

Pls clarify for Eurodam.

Oh my, I asked for fixed late thinking that time was 8 pm, and early was at 5:30 or 6..... SO now you are telling me that the earliest fixed time is at 8 and then the late is at 9? How can this be so close in times? I hate being rushed but I also like fixed so that the wait staff knows what we like and it is not breaking in a new waiter each night.

Pls clarify for Eurodam.

Early fixed dining is at 5:45 on the upper level of the dining room.

Main (late) fixed dining is at 8 PM on the the upper level of the dining room.

• 8 years later...

We have found that we REALLY like open seating. As we enjoy people, we simply ask for a table for 8 each night... New people each seating. If (when) we find really interesting people, we simply arrange to arrive together and then ask for a table for 4 (or 6) and often eventually for 8... Works for us! (AND we are not tied to one particular seating time)