Local Lunch Eateries

xavier

Check out Cuzzins or Gladys'. :)

I don't know their web sites off hand, but if you run a search in this forum on either of those two names, you should be able to find information on both.

I've eaten at both places and thought the food was excellent.

I'm sure Islander will jump in here and help you out. He is always so helpful to everyone. I have never eaten at Gladys' or Cuzzins but I remember that Islander highly recommends them. The restaurant right next door to A.H. Riise looked wonderful. We did not eat there but it was very busy and smelled great. I finally remembered the name...I think....Cafe Amici. It looked very popular and smelled good. We always eat at the Greenhouse in downtown. The nachos are very good and the black bean soup is to "die for". Good drinks and reasonable prices too. It is down on the waterfront (not outdoor dining but openair). It is on the waterfront just before you get to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Two thumbs up for Gladys' and Greenhouse. Gladys' is a little tricky to find. It is down one of the narrow street near the waterfront. Their conch chowder is terrific too. We always eat at the Greenhouse. It is near Hard Rock Cafe, but much better. They do great salads and burgers too. Past the Hard Rock heading north there is a great Italian restaurant, that I think is also open for lunch. Islander will know.

When we were in St. Thomas, we ate at a little open air cafe in the Havensight area. We were shopping and saw the CD and a bunch of crew members sitting there eating and decided that if they liked it, we should try it. It was very casual, but good food and very reasonable. I can't remember the name of it though.

Tammy

Hello,

Thumbs up for Gladys or Cuzzins. Cafe Amici is very good. You can also try Lillians Caribbean Grill which is right accross from Emancipation Park (which is next to Vendors Plaza and Fort Christian).

The Italian Restaurant referenced is Virgilios.

--Islander

Archived