Girona and Costa Brava from Barcelona

nerysj

Have booked with spanish-trails.com for a tour (for up to 12 people) from Barcelona on 2nd of August. Has anyone else done this? Anyone been with them? Is it optimistic to try and get 12 passengers for our roll call......currently 4 pax?

Sounds like a fantastic day tour for repeat visitors to Barcelona (who want something different)?

I have already paid a deposit..........so wishing others would join to keep down the cost!

Thanks for your opinions.

I think that if you post this on your roll call you should get more folks to go with you.

I haven't used Spanish Trails yet but plan to take a day trip with them the next time I am in Barcelona on a land vacation.

I have put it on the roll call - but it seems very quiet at the moment. I know it's early days, but I was just wondering if anyone else had done this and was able to achive these numbers (12 pax)?

We’ll be using Spanish Trails for a private 2-day trip to Girona, Figueres & Costa Brava after our cruise in April. I did lotsa research on CC and Trip Advisor to identify possible tour providers. I read the reviews & contacted several companies for info/quotes. None came close to Spanish Trails for itinerary, price & responsiveness. It’s been a real pleasure dealing with Tracy (American owner). I feel very confident that they’ll deliver an excellent excursion.

We’ll be using Spanish Trails for a private 2-day trip to Girona, Figueres & Costa Brava after our cruise in April. I did lotsa research on CC and Trip Advisor to identify possible tour providers. I read the reviews & contacted several companies for info/quotes. None came close to Spanish Trails for itinerary, price & responsiveness. It’s been a real pleasure dealing with Tracy (American owner). I feel very confident that they’ll deliver an excellent excursion.

Would love it if you could post your review of Spanish-Trails and your tour when you return!!

Many thanks

Archived