Christmas Ornaments in Ports

Caribensun

Hello, so some people were wondering where to buy Christmas ornaments on their princess cruises.

In St. Thomas at Havensight Mall the store is "Southern Exposure" in I believe bldg 5 if not bldg 6, they have beautiful local hand painted ornaments for 19.95? I should have bought one, forgot to go back- those darn rum balls.

Aruba - in the mall you walk through to go outside you will find beautiful hand painted ornaments.

I did not see any in Grenada or Dominica and with carnivale and a long shore excursion in Bonaire, was not able to shop.

Hope this helps those looking.

Seadeck2

We try to find an ornament in every port we visit. It's a great to being back all of those memories each year as we decorate the tree. If we can't find any actual ornaments, we often look at keychains to see if we can find one that is 1) not tacky, and 2) can easily be converted to an ornament by removing the key ring and adding a hook. If often works quite well!

I do the same as well, we've found so many great one's. Some of my favorites I actually found in Antigua last year including an Octopus hugging santa and starfish who swallowed him.

Does anyone remember if they have any in Princess Cays though? Haven't been there in 9 years and missed getting one at the time.

Hello, so some people were wondering where to buy Christmas ornaments on their princess cruises.

In St. Thomas at Havensight Mall the store is "Southern Exposure" in I believe bldg 5 if not bldg 6, they have beautiful local hand painted ornaments for 19.95? I should have bought one, forgot to go back- those darn rum balls.

Aruba - in the mall you walk through to go outside you will find beautiful hand painted ornaments.

I did not see any in Grenada or Dominica and with carnivale and a long shore excursion in Bonaire, was not able to shop.

Hope this helps those looking.

Seadeck2

Would you like me to pick one up for you?

Archived