Anyone remember the name???

jezzdogg

Remember last year when we were looking for airline tickets inside of Europe. there was a carrier that had great prices (not Rynair). They flew from the various airports in London all over Europe very reasonably (they were compared to our Southwest) I am getting a brain freeze and do not remember there name and when we reconfigured our computer there name was wiped out of my favorites.

What was there name....it is driving me crazy?????

Many thanks

It was easy Jet....driving me crazy, as I could not think of the name. Thinking of flying in early to London and doing a couple of days in Amersterdam before our cruise to the Baltic and see that easyjet had round-trips for around 35 pounds.

Thinking of flying in early to London and doing a couple of days in Amersterdam before our cruise to the Baltic and see that easyjet had round-trips for around 35 pounds.
Yes, the fares can be pretty good if you can get the cheap ones.

Just one thought to bear in mind: Are you going to spend time in London as well? If you are thinking of connecting straight on to Amsterdam, don't forget to make an allowance for the time and cost of transferring between airports. With the low fares you can also get on the major airlines, sometimes it's worth paying the extra money so that you don't have to change airports.

But if you are going into London anyway and so you have to make the trek to some airport or other to fly to Amsterdam, then this doesn't apply.

Also don't forget to look at other low fare airlines that do London-Amsterdam. Basiq Air is one such.

And sometimes the major airlines' fares aren't really any more than easyJet or Ryanair fares anyway.

Also don't forget to look at other low fare airlines that do London-Amsterdam. Basiq Air is one such.
I clicked the link in Ine's post to discover that my information is out of date. Basiq Air has been folded into Transavia, and they don't fly London-Amsterdam any more. Sorry!

Transavia (which is the mother-company of basiqair and went back to its original name) offers London Stansted to Rotterdam a few times per day.

From Rotterdam they offer a shuttlebus (not free) to Amsterdam.

From Rotterdam they offer a shuttlebus (not free) to Amsterdam.
Although, frankly, why would one bother? The flight from Stansted to Rotterdam is from £56 return, including taxes. The bus to Amsterdam is another £10 (€15) each way.

Flying from Heathrow to Amsterdam starts from only £58 return on bmi.

Archived