VIP pool chairs?

bermudagal56

I wonder if you'd get electrocuted if you sat in one of things after getting out of the pool???? :D:eek:

Can I get a big ole AMEN on this one!!!!!!! It is the fact that Carnival doesn't treat people differently that keeps me coming back year after year!!!

OP, if you want special treatment for booking a suite, stay with RC, pay their prices and enjoy your perks. I say that not in a mean way (because I know that written word can be misinterpreted) rather as a matter of fact. I know some people enjoy the "treatment" they get when they book upper level rooms. Heck, some people expect that treatment simply because they breathe. Thankfully, Carnival does not buy into that mentality and I pray they never do. If you expect ANY kind of special treatment (other than VIP boarding) because you book a suite, cancel now and go back to RC. You will be sorely dissappointed in Carnival.

You got it!!!

Success-Kid-Amen-hallelujah-PEANUTB.jpg

Before our cruise from San Juan-- the Mariott would remove a towel after 1/2 hour of inactivity. Of course then people put books on the chairs. Wish Carnival would do something about this. I couldn't even get a seat at San Juan Airport on the way home.

On Liberty this past Friday Butch (the cd) made an announcement at around 1:00 in the afternoon to the effect of "if you leave your lounge take your stuff with you, or it won't be there when you return- it will be immediately removed." All decks were jammed with people, many wandering around looking for chairs. Everyone on Lido cheered. Unfortunately, we never saw anything removed, even though the towels and clothes on the loungers were getting a great tan! Maybe they should go back to the "old" way of getting chairs - you would be given a chair for the week, with your name on it. No one else could take it/use it. You got to pick the location when you got on board. Then again, ships were much smaller then....

Like the massage chairs? Will they have a slot for quarters or will they only take dollar bills? Will they charge hourly? Half hourly? Per fifteen minutes? ;)

ha ha i miss the vibrating beds the roadside hotels used to have:D

Not necessary. There are plenty of chairs for everyone - and' date=' to many of us, chair-hogging isn't an issue.[/quote']

may not be necessary (neither are spa treatments;)& i've seen long lines out the door the 1st day), more of an indulgence/convenience for which many would be happy to pony up the extra $. I'd bet more than a few guests w/kids & lots of $ in their SAS account, would be happy to see mini cabanas too. Since there are plenty of lounge chairs to go around, there shouldn't be an issue one way or the other to set aside a small portion of the pool deck. who knows...maybe it'd reduce overall fares it could happen:p

Archived