Water Slides and other fun stuff on the ships

Fyly

are the grownups allowed on the waterslides?

are the line longs?

I rarely read comment regarding some activities such as the minigolf, the basketball court...

do you have to play to minigolf?

Thanks,

Céline

Grownups can do anything except Camp Carnival. The lines have never been to terribly long on the water slides when I have been on a cruise. The mini golf can get crowded. We always go right after breakfast before the crowds. Go mini golfing on a windy day, it adds excitement!!

Also the mini golf is free. Laser tag that is on some ships cost money.

Yes, adults also enjoy the waterslide. Check your daily Carnival Capers for the hours that the waterslide is open. Your may want to wear flip flops while waiting in line for waterslide. Sometimes the deck gets hot from the sun and you can always hold the flip flops in your hand while sliding. Enjoy.:)

OH YES!!!!!

Grownups, children, seniors, everyone can do the waterslides!!!!

The mini-golf is great!!! Just get the clubs on the Lido deck towel booth and off you go to play and play!!!

Very few lines in most seasons! Some a bit longer in the vacation weeks and months, when school is out...

I'm taking the kids on a ship with a water slide for the first time. I haven't told them about it yet. I want it to be a surprise!

I took my nieces and nephew last year on their first cruise onboard NCL. We docked at Nassau right next to a Carnival ship and when my 7 y/o nephew saw the slide, he yelled at me asking why we didn't we go on a cruise with a slide. This year, when I was planning our cruise, he specifically came up to me and told me that the cruise better have a waterslide!

are the grownups allowed on the waterslides?

are the line longs?

I rarely read comment regarding some activities such as the minigolf, the basketball court...

do you have to play to minigolf?

Thanks,

Céline

Grownups are allowed and we had a ton of fun. The lines can be long, but we stayed on the ship until after Lunch at one port last year and we could literally do them as quick as we could run the lines. Our son was thrilled and so were we and my sister in law because we didn't want to deal with lines.

And no fee to play minigolf in my experience.

Also the mini golf is free. Laser tag that is on some ships cost money.

I believe Laser tag is on the Conquest class ships - not sure of the others... In Nov, it was $5/pp to play - held in the lounge - check your Capers (or whatever it's called now) for times.

All the kids and adults in our group had a great time on the waterslide, and that was the older one on the Holiday, can't wait for the waterslides on the Inspiration.

Our men loved the ping pong table so much they would not let the boys play. Maybe they were afraid the boys would beat them and make them look bad. :p

• 1 year later...

We are going to travel on Carnival Fascination. We have always had our kids by our side every moment of our travel in the past. But we are considering letting them partake in some Camp Carnival activities to let us have a little alone time. Can anyone let me know of their experience with Camp Carnival aboard the Fascination? Our kids are ages 7, 7, and 5.

Thank you for your time!

Archived