When will Princess 2011 European cruises be listed?

clueless2

When does Princess usually post their European cruises for the following year? I'm starting to do some research and you can already book them for HAL.
Traditionally, Princess starts to release their itineraries starting in late April or early May. Last year, they released them earlier and I have no idea if they will do the same this year. Not all itineraries are released at once; they do it over a month or two. That way, TAs aren't overwhelmed. I'd start checking for the new itineraries in early April but don't be disappointed if they're not posted until May.

Last year it opened approx. April 9th. I was on a ship at that time and was able to do October 2010 booking while on board.
I've found that the Princess reps on the ship get the information first so they can sell cruises to people already onboard. They have a captive audience. :) Sometimes, they've worked from just a fax.

I've found that the Princess reps on the ship get the information first so they can sell cruises to people already onboard. They have a captive audience. :) Sometimes, they've worked from just a fax.

I was sure captive. :D Then again, there's no better way of getting the cabin you want.

I just got word that we should have advance notice in a couple weeks. It'll most likely be for only a portion of the itineraries at first.
Just a word of warning is that a former member of this forum used to post the advance notice of itineraries and she was asked to cease and desist. :( Just in case you're planning on doing that.

On the Coral at Christmas, we asked specifically when the westbound TA on the Crown (September 2011 sailing) would be announced. The answer was March or April. She gleefully sold us the two FCCs.

Shalom from Tel Aviv. Andy.

When does Princess usually post their European cruises for the following year? I'm starting to do some research and you can already book them for HAL.

Was @ NY Times Travel Show this past week-end asked the same question & got blank stares. We are starting to plan & budget for Western Med. in 2011-so far only HAL has cruises posted for this itinerary. We have sailed the Crown x2 and loved the ship & Princess so it would be nice to firm up our palns ASAP.

If anyone out there has info it would be greatly appreciated,

Carole

Was @ NY Times Travel Show this past week-end asked the same question & got blank stares. We are starting to plan & budget for Western Med. in 2011-so far only HAL has cruises posted for this itinerary. We have sailed the Crown x2 and loved the ship & Princess so it would be nice to firm up our palns ASAP.

If anyone out there has info it would be greatly appreciated,

Carole

Oceania's just got posted on the Oceania Board if you're interested in taking a peek..NICE

Just received the full itinerary from my TA, for Europe 2011.

The schedule will open March 24th.

Minette

Cruisingfreak, could you possibly forward that to wandatp@rogers.com? DH and I are on pins and needles about the October TA, especially number of days.

Thanks.

Cruisingfreak, could you possibly forward that to wandatp@rogers.com? DH and I are on pins and needles about the October TA, especially number of days.

Thanks.

I thin we'd all love to see what Princess has scheduled for 2011--especially the transatlantic sailings

I was on the Ruby (Mediterranean) last May and remember that I was able to book it in early-mid March 2008. From what I remember these itineraries were the first to be released for that year. I'd keep your eye out.

I was on the Ruby (Mediterranean) last May and remember that I was able to book it in early-mid March 2008. From what I remember these itineraries were the first to be released for that year. I'd keep your eye out.

Itineraries are out, I got a copy from a TA this morning. They go on sale March 24th

Archived