Recent cruisers on Eurodam, Aft Vibrations?

Jimbo

Just got off Eurodam.

A couple of evenings in the MDR I noted vibrations much stronger than previously on Eurodam. This was not during docking or turning, but open seas. They continued for the whole meal and were not just temporary.

It felt like the old days when a prop shaft would be out of balance. Of course this is not possible with Azipods.

r.

Anyone else?

Good we have one with a port side cabin and one with a starboard corner side cabin saying no vibrations other then docking.

Sounds good so far.

As far as the Dining Room shaking, maybe they had the lid on to tight on the pressure cooker that night:rolleyes:

Jimbo:)

Anyone else?

Good we have one with a port side cabin and one with a starboard corner side cabin saying no vibrations other then docking.

Sounds good so far.

As far as the Dining Room shaking, maybe they had the lid on to tight on the pressure cooker that night:rolleyes:

Jimbo:)

We had 5193 and noticed some side to side motion, but I don't remember any pronounced vibration. Just put me to sleep quickly every time I laid down. I doubt that the all the food I ate had anything to do with the sleeping, must have been the movement.

We sailed in VB 4183 ,loved the cabin and the location . We found no issue whatsoever with noise or vibration. In fact it was a very quiet area of the ship.

Why the VB distinction ?? Beats me :) We just enjoyed the slight reduction in fare.

We were starboard ( next to the corner aft) when viewing the wake you had no sense of being off center. We had wonderful vistas and a delightful cruise.

Wishing the same for you.:)

Archived