Carnival back to Aruba in 2012?

celticd1

We are waiting for Carnival to release the complete early 2012 schedule and hope to see if Aruba is back on the itinerary. The Miracle is doing an 8 day with Aruba as a port but they only list 11 sailings up til 2011. We're hoping that Carnival will keep this itinerary in 2012...even better if they use a Spirit class ship!

Anyway, I was Googling and found this newspaper article from Aruba:

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9517:closer-cooperation-aruba-and-curacao-on-cruise-tourism&catid=31:general&Itemid=76

Does anyone else have any other info or insight?

TIA

We have a deposit and request on record with out TA for this itinerary for June 2011 when it is bookable. TA tells us that the 2011 schedule will be out in the next 2 weeks, but who knows? And will Carnival/Miracle go to Aruba?

We have a deposit and request on record with out TA for this itinerary for June 2011 when it is bookable. TA tells us that the 2011 schedule will be out in the next 2 weeks, but who knows? And will Carnival/Miracle go to Aruba?

We are booked for Feb 2011 w/itin. going to Aruba....and have been for several months. Search yourself on Carnival's website, you may be able to better serve yourself than waiting for your TA.

Thanks for the feedback so far. We are really hoping it will be the Miracle and they will continue the new itinerary into 2012.

We are booked for Feb 2011 w/itin. going to Aruba....and have been for several months. Search yourself on Carnival's website, you may be able to better serve yourself than waiting for your TA.

The Miracle is only doing 11 sailings with this itinerary...they only have sailings listed til March of 2011. I'm sure MikeM is checking Carnival's website daily (as am I! LOL) but we are all hoping to get some "inside" info if we can!

We are on the Miracle in October of 2010 and we are going to Aruba.

Come back and give us a review! :)

QUOTE The Miracle is only doing 11 sailings with this itinerary...they only have sailings listed til March of 2011. I'm sure MikeM is checking Carnival's website daily (as am I! LOL) but we are all hoping to get some "inside" info if we can!

We booked MIRACLE for Jan. 22, 2011 just for the Aruba port of call. When I spoke to my PVP (in Jan., prior to booking), she told me to "book now as this itinerary is very popular and will sell out quickly". At the time I thought it was mostly a sales pitch, but I have watched since then as the prices have gone up $10-$20 per week, and categories are steadily dissapearing. Glad we booked when we did. No hope for an ES reduction, and an expensive cruise for sure, but that's where we wanted to go and we were willing to pay the price. With success like this, Carnival will most likely add Aruba to several other ships as well.

we also booked this one for March-2011 around November last year.......was very expensive compared to out April 2010 Liberty coming up.....934 -vs- 649 for Liberty. So I think if they make the prices a little more reasonable it will sell. Very tired of the basic Western and Eastern routes. But we booked to cruise and the stops are just a plus....but did want to see Aruba without flying into San Juan, so we paid the price.

QUOTE The Miracle is only doing 11 sailings with this itinerary...they only have sailings listed til March of 2011. I'm sure MikeM is checking Carnival's website daily (as am I! LOL) but we are all hoping to get some "inside" info if we can!

We booked MIRACLE for Jan. 22, 2011 just for the Aruba port of call. When I spoke to my PVP (in Jan., prior to booking), she told me to "book now as this itinerary is very popular and will sell out quickly". At the time I thought it was mostly a sales pitch, but I have watched since then as the prices have gone up $10-$20 per week, and categories are steadily dissapearing. Glad we booked when we did. No hope for an ES reduction, and an expensive cruise for sure, but that's where we wanted to go and we were willing to pay the price. With success like this, Carnival will most likely add Aruba to several other ships as well.

We book so far out because we reserve wraps. On the Miracle the wraps are VS suites which are just a touch above "$" the wrap we have reserved on the Miracle a 8N. Plus Miracle is an 8 day trip opposed to 7 day Dream. We love Aruba being there 3 time before and are really looking forward to going back. Praying Carnival stays with the deep southern itinerary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We booked the 10/18 cruise back in December under early saver... since then the price for our interior cabin has gone up $120 pp based upon 2 pax. 3 & 4 have stayed the same.

Its a pretty popular itinerary, I can't see Carnival dumping it any time soon.

I would like to see the DR port change... very hard to get private tours on this side of the Island. Its good for Carnival, tho. :p

Archived