Do I have time

flipflop1

Just got an e-mail that they chaged my flight home to 12:30 out of Orlando.....will I have time to make it or should I try to change.

Yes.

Unless there is some ENORMOUS problem with customs or immigration, or some HUGE problem at MCO, you should have no problem making this flight.

In the event of GIGANTIC problems, even people with 3 P.M. flights could be at risk!

Absolutely, we have cruised out of Port Canaveral 4 times and had flights right around 11:30 am each time and have always been back to the airport in plenty of time. We do self-disembark and we always have a private vehicle so we never have to wait for a shuttle or anything. We are usually to the airport before 9 or so.

Absolutely, we have cruised out of Port Canaveral 4 times and had flights right around 11:30 am each time and have always been back to the airport in plenty of time. We do self-disembark and we always have a private vehicle so we never have to wait for a shuttle or anything. We are usually to the airport before 9 or so.

by private vehichle do you mean a rental car or a car service that picks you up.....

We have made an 11:15 flight with no issues at all. We had a private car service waiting for us and were on the way to the airport before 8am. I would not do a rental since you would have to wait for the shuttle to go to the rental office and then wait there in line to get car. Worth the extra money to walk off the ship and get in a car and go.

We have made an 11:15 flight with no issues at all. We had a private car service waiting for us and were on the way to the airport before 8am. I would not do a rental since you would have to wait for the shuttle to go to the rental office and then wait there in line to get car. Worth the extra money to walk off the ship and get in a car and go.

thanks for the advice...could you pass on the name of the service you used and the approximate cost???

thanks for the advice...could you pass on the name of the service you used and the approximate cost???

The company I used has now merged with another company who I wouldn't use. I would try Travelynx or FL Towncar service. Have read a bunch of good reviews for Travelynx, we are going to use them the next time we sail from Port Canaveral.

Many use Cocoa Beach Shuttle but they are usually a shared shuttle even if you book a private shuttle.

Edit to add cost: should be around $100 give or take for a private car.

The company I used has now merged with another company who I wouldn't use. I would try Travelynx or FL Towncar service. Have read a bunch of good reviews for Travelynx, we are going to use them the next time we sail from Port Canaveral.

Many use Cocoa Beach Shuttle but they are usually a shared shuttle even if you book a private shuttle.

Edit to add cost: should be around $100 give or take for a private car.

Thanks for the information....

Archived