Nohoch Kay Beach Break

salmonbuster

This is an old post, but just spoke with my next door neighbor here in Belize. We were talking about my upcoming cruise. She told me to look up Jaimie at Nohoch Kay. She said that he was a freind of hers from Playa. And has known him for 13 years.

Small world Wade...I've had a couple of email exchanges with Jaime recently as we both know someone in common, who had originally told me about Jaime moving to Mahahual. That person was on Ambergris Caye last year eating up a storm:). Probably knows your neighbor too.

LSS...I'm getting to "sneak" into NK in June.

Small world Wade...I've had a couple of email exchanges with Jaime recently as we both know someone in common, who had originally told me about Jaime moving to Mahahual. That person was on Ambergris Caye last year eating up a storm:). Probably knows your neighbor too.

LSS...I'm getting to "sneak" into NK in June.

Are ya gona be in Belize?

Are ya gona be in Belize?

June 15th.. on the Dream. Cavetubing with Nacho and Cynthia. They promise to get us back early.

let's not hijack this thread...shoot me an email: 2scull4 at gmail dot com. Convert all the interent thingies.

Does anybody know how to book directly? And, is the cost the same as with Island Marketing?

On the IM site they offer a beach break for $40.00 , no mention if it is Nohach Kay or some other place. On their site it said Kayaks and Floats are extra although throughout this thread people have mentioned them being free.

I love kayaking and prefer a place that includes it in the price.

If you book with IM how do you know for sure which club it is?

Does anybody know how to book directly? And, is the cost the same as with Island Marketing?

On the IM site they offer a beach break for $40.00 , no mention if it is Nohach Kay or some other place. On their site it said Kayaks and Floats are extra although throughout this thread people have mentioned them being free.

From what I have heard, you have to book through Island Marketing. Someone else posted they sent Jaime (owner) email, and he said to book with IM. When booking, just tell them you want Nohoch Kay. I was there, but did not use kayaks or floats, so can not answer that question.

Our group spent the day with Jaime and his staff on May 19, 2011. All I can say is WOW. The food was awesome and the drinks kept coming thanks to the wait staff, thank you Betty and Jeff. This stop was the highlight of our trip. The previous day we spent the day at the Mahogany Bay beach which was very over crowded due to two ships being in port. Nohoch Kay felt like we were the only ones on the beach.

You can make reservations by sending an email to reservations@costamayacruiseexcursions and let them know you want to reserve the Nohoch Kay Beach resort. They will send you a link that takes you straight to the reservation page. You have to make reservations via credit card, but please bring cash only to the resort.

74458952_GrouppicinCostaMayaMexico.jpg.b28d6522975b99db50dd526c6b55b106.jpg

Our group spent the day with Jaime and his staff on May 19, 2011. All I can say is WOW. The food was awesome and the drinks kept coming thanks to the wait staff, thank you Betty and Jeff. This stop was the highlight of our trip. The previous day we spent the day at the Mahogany Bay beach which was very over crowded due to two ships being in port. Nohoch Kay felt like we were the only ones on the beach.

You can make reservations by sending an email to reservations@costamayacruiseexcursions and let them know you want to reserve the Nohoch Kay Beach resort. They will send you a link that takes you straight to the reservation page. You have to make reservations via credit card, but please bring cash only to the resort.

Hey Crzseker!

We were also there on the 19th! The service and the seclusion from all of the vendors was simply awesome. What a beautiful part of the beach. The food and drinks were great. Jeff mentioned to my boyfriend and I that we were not eating and drinking enough. We were stuffed with all of the great food they kept bringing to us. The Hobie Cat, kayaks were included in the price. But Jaimie said it was much to windy to try and take it out.

We walked down the boardwalk to compare and we knew right away we had made the right choice. Can't wait to cruise again so we can book there again.

Just make sure when you book. Purchase the all inclusive beach break and in the comments write nohoch Kay. All of the water toys-- kayaks, mats and Hobie cat is included. You will just tip Jaimie at the end of your stay. Be is very flexible and makes it a point to know everyones name. The staff will call a taxi for you when you are ready to head back to port. The cost was 2 dollars each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived