What's in the mini-bar?

No alcohol, just sodas, water and few snacks and all come with a very high price tag. I don't know the reason RC is still trying to sell a can of soda for $3. They can't be selling much of the stuff, so why bother? Either lower the price or just leave the fridge empty.

We had the room attendant remove all the stuff and filled it up with our own sodas and water.

No alcohol, just sodas, water and few snacks and all come with a very high price tag. I don't know the reason RC is still trying to sell a can of soda for $3. They can't be selling much of the stuff, so why bother? Either lower the price or just leave the fridge empty.

We had the room attendant remove all the stuff and filled it up with our own sodas and water.

Well, I was under the impression that the prices from the minibar were the same is if you went to the bar to get these things. Is this not the case?

Well, I was under the impression that the prices from the minibar were the same is if you went to the bar to get these things. Is this not the case?

so I was little off, but @$2.00 a can is still a stretch. We brought an six/eight pack(?) (little cans) of coke and sprite @$4.00 TOTAL.

so I was little off, but @$2.00 a can is still a stretch. We brought an six/eight pack(?) (little cans) of coke and sprite @$4.00 TOTAL.

Okay, fine. But my point is, they're not charging a premium for having it there in the mini bar. In other words, if I'm sitting in my room and I want a coke, I can grab that one and it's no more expensive than trekking down to a bar.

Archived