What is email address for dining room coordinator prior to cruising?

I know I saw this somewhere on this board, but I can't find it. There was a post that this person can be emailed prior to embarkation & usually resulted in obtaining what dining room assignments one wants - such as, we want early dining & a 2 seater table.

Hope someone knows the email address.

Thanks.

I know I saw this somewhere on this board, but I can't find it. There was a post that this person can be emailed prior to embarkation & usually resulted in obtaining what dining room assignments one wants - such as, we want early dining & a 2 seater table.

Hope someone knows the email address.

Thanks.

ship code then an underline then diningroommanager at rccl.com. So in your case it should look something like ID_diningroommanager@rccl dot com

they used to be called maitre 'd but now I think its diningroommanager

before Sovereign left the fleet, the maitre 'd told us that by the end of 2008, 80% of the table assignments would be handled by the ship, not Miami. He wasn't looking forward to it. I emailed corporate for a table request in 2009 and never heard a word from them. I ended up emailing a maitre 'd friend of mine on another ship who arranged what I wanted.

ship code then an underline then diningroommanager at rccl.com. So in your case it should look something like ID_diningroommanager@rccl dot com

they used to be called maitre 'd but now I think its diningroommanager

What is the ship code?

wolfcathorse, on my travel docs I found the "Guest Clearance Information Form" & it lists "SHIP: ID". So, I assume in the sample you gave me, ID in the email address is the ID code for the Independence, not just ID, as in identification. I'll give it a try. Thanks very much. And thanks rednancy1, I'll put that email address in my info docs also.

wolfcathorse, I sent an email as you suggested & got it back as undeliverable. Here's what I got - did I spell it wrong?

The following message to <ID_diningroommanager@rccl.com> was undeliverable. (there is an underscore _ between ID & dining) The reason for the problem: 5.1.1 - Bad destination email address 'reject'.

ID is the two letter abbreviation for the ship you will be sailing on. For instance, the Rhapsody is RH.

wolfcathorse, I sent an email as you suggested & got it back as undeliverable. Here's what I got - did I spell it wrong?

The following message to <ID_diningroommanager@rccl.com> was undeliverable. (there is an underscore _ between ID & dining) The reason for the problem: 5.1.1 - Bad destination email address 'reject'.

It was undeliverable because that address does not exist.

Try sending it to rcldining@rccl.com like Nancy suggested and see what happens.

Thank you so much everyone for your help. I emailed to the rcldining@rccl.com & it worked - yeah. Got an email response that we are assigned to a 2 seater for early dining. Now if I only had all of the other pre-trip items done on my To Do List! How does the time sneak up on us so quickly, when the months seem to drag by!

Thanks again

Archived