Prohibited Items on a Cruise.

seacloss

Note that toy weapons are also prohibited.

Except at Halloween. You should see all the stuff people brought on the Elation last Halloween.:eek:

And OBTW, whips are O.K.

I know from personal experience.;)

Who are you? Lady Catherine from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?

Aw durn, you have me stumped now. Never read P&P, got as far as Wuthering Heights, quit on Ana Karina. This one is over my head.... for shame... :(

Aw durn, you have me stumped now. Never read P&P, got as far as Wuthering Heights, quit on Ana Karina. This one is over my head.... for shame... :(

Forget P&P, read P&P&Z instead. You'll actually get all the way through it. Zombies make everything more entertaining.

He ONLY answers the real HARD questions......Haven't heard from him in a few days....I think he's still trying to find out where i live..( a question asked )

LOL. Good observation. I've asked several questions of him that have gone unanswered.

And I remember the situation of trying to pin down where you live. Very tricky.

Forget P&P, read P&P&Z instead. You'll actually get all the way through it. Zombies make everything more entertaining.

I'll try to remember that when I move back to the States, perhaps some light reading for my cruise lol...this is such a low moment for Tenga... :( :o

Son of a.....

I just organized the all ninja/sex slave marching band. They were going to do a moving tribute set with candles and toy guns whilst riding surfbards dancing with blow up dolls.

Whats the point now ;)

Maybe Disney will allow these things.....

Son of a.....

I just organized the all ninja/sex slave marching band. They were going to do a moving tribute set with candles and toy guns whilst riding surfbards dancing with blow up dolls.

Whats the point now ;)

Claim it to be items for a religeous ceremony / worship.

Son of a.....

Whats the point now ;)

Seriously though...

Thanks to all that posted "official" information. I am an asthmatic and will probably need my nebulizer along with me.

Just wanted to make sure that wasn't an issue.

Seriously though...

Thanks to all that posted "official" information. I am an asthmatic and will probably need my nebulizer along with me.

I've taken my on board, years ago, without issue. Airport security can be tricky at times...but you should be fine on the cruise.

Personal Ninjas...

SOB!!!! LOL, i wa going to bring mine in the event my DBF wanted to push me over board atleast ehy would have been there to protect me, and what sux even more is that i booked them 3rd and 4th pax on an ES rate!!!!! gosh darn it~ LOL

Seriously though...

Ha, sorry, you shoulda asked specifically I guess. :) I'd like to just say the "obvious" things aren't allowed but you say that and someone actually would show up saying their 4 ft flame-shaped broad sword was a necessary travel accessory...you know...for all those sea monsters that board the boat at night.... :rolleyes:

Son of a.....

Whats the point now ;)

Not only will they allow them, they may become the new entertainment addition "The Mulan/Pirates of the Caribbean Promenade Parade" which guests can watch while sipping free soda and alcohol brought legally onboard. ;)

Not only will they allow them, they may become the new entertainment addition "The Mulan/Pirates of the Caribbean Promenade Parade" which guests can watch while sipping free soda and alcohol brought legally onboard. ;)

Can you share a soda card while watching this show?

Archived