Restaurants near HAMPTON INN DOWNTOWN IN SAN DIEGO, please.

KAYEF

I get into SD late in the evening for my AM cruise next Saturday and will be "famished" after dining on a 1/2 oz. bag of peanuts for my airline dinner. Can I walk to any restaurants there (near HAMPTON INN DOWNTOWN). When I did a Google Earth search I saw a couple of Italian ones. Suggestions?:confused:

Thanks,

six days (who's counting?)

From the Hampton Inn, walk back a couple of blocks to India Street which is the middle of our little Italy section and you will find a big selection of restaurants in the space of a block or two. Suggest you google SanDiego little Italy to check some of the menus:)

Little Italy has a lot of nice restaurants. Just a short walk. We usually walk over and look at the menus at each restaurant and then pick one.

Also a short walk to the Seafood place (name escapes me) which is next to the cruise ship dock.

Little Italy has a lot of nice restaurants. Just a short walk. We usually walk over and look at the menus at each restaurant and then pick one.

Also a short walk to the Seafood place (name escapes me) which is next to the cruise ship dock.

Anthonys........great food!!!!

Archived