Bud light lime fans unite

Kerryman50

I started this thread with the intention of getting Carnival's attention. My DW and I really like BUD LIGHT LIME and we would like to see BLL(Bud Light Lime) served on your ships. We will still purchase our BUCKETS but we might have one or two more if BLL was offered.:D Especially on The Miracle. So if you like BLL respond and hopefully CCL will hear us.PLEASE don't flame me that I should BRING BLL with me.:eek:

I started this thread with the intention of getting Carnival's attention. My DW and I really like BUD LIGHT LIME and we would like to see BLL(Bud Light Lime) served on your ships. We will still purchase our BUCKETS but we might have one or two more if BLL was offered.:D Especially on The Miracle. So if you like BLL respond and hopefully CCL will hear us.PLEASE don't flame me that I should BRING BLL with me.:eek:

we also like BLL, and were dissapointed that it it not served on board.... Carnival, we may be few, but we are Mighty!!! maybe they will have it by our next cruise...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like BLL, honestly, but I miss the point of them having to specifically serve it. When I look at the ship's bar, I could see BL only, or I could see Bud Light and Lime wedges and then I'd see.... Party on.... :p:D I actually wish they would carry Landshark over BLL if they are going to "add" to their beer selections... :o

Can you put a lime in it and it be just as good? I like BLL one at a time every once in a while, but after a few they get to be too much. Kind of like a cheesecake that is too rich. Too much is not a good thing. Bud Select however... that I could drink all day. Until I get a headache that is.

Forgive me for asking, but is it because it is only served in glass bottles? I don't remember what kind of bottles they have as I only ever had the aluminum bud light bottles on the lido. Do they have glass anywhere on board? I guess they could serve it in a can!

Forgive me for asking, but is it because it is only served in glass bottles? I don't remember what kind of bottles they have as I only ever had the aluminum bud light bottles on the lido. Do they have glass anywhere on board? I guess they could serve it in a can!
BLL is definitely available in cans.

Ahh, real beer, as in anything other than domestic, IMHO.;)

I got spoiled when I went to Oktoberfest in Munich and can no longer drink American Beer.

You gotta admit, it's a funny commercial.

But I'll be a good sport.

CCL if you're listening, give these folks their BLL!

one of my favorite beers is BLL! And putting a lime in BL is just not the same!

Plus they won't let you put a lime in beer anymore because if it is pushed into the bottle, the bottle is no longer recycleable. I saw the bartender offering to pour lime juice into Corona's.

Ahh, real beer, as in anything other than domestic, IMHO.;)

I got spoiled when I went to Oktoberfest in Munich and can no longer drink American Beer.

You gotta admit, it's a funny commercial.

But I'll be a good sport.

CCL if you're listening, give these folks their BLL!

It's completely American to brew your own too! ;) I did in college, plan on starting back up my enterprise when I move back to the States... And even if its a shot of lime juice instead of a wedge, its still BLL...well...if its a big shot of lime juice at least...:p

My mom who hates beer loves BLL go figure!!!!!!

That's two to add to the list.

Gotta add this-- they know they run out of Coors light out of New York ports yet they don't increase the inventory for those cruises ---why? some computer can't figure it out? In 2008 our bartender kept a case hidden for DH for the last 2 days of the cruise because they ran out. Last night he was walking around with one and everyone was asking what bar he got it from:D

Carnival need to listen to the cruising public and start carrying beer based on the embarkation ports and change accordingly.

Bud products give me a heck of a headache, but the BLL does not. I'd drink it on a cruise---

ARE YOU LISTENING CARNIVAL?????

Archived