Bud light lime fans unite

Kerryman50

My mom who hates beer loves BLL go figure!!!!!!

That's two to add to the list.

Gotta add this-- they know they run out of Coors light out of New York ports yet they don't increase the inventory for those cruises ---why? some computer can't figure it out? In 2008 our bartender kept a case hidden for DH for the last 2 days of the cruise because they ran out. Last night he was walking around with one and everyone was asking what bar he got it from:D

Carnival need to listen to the cruising public and start carrying beer based on the embarkation ports and change accordingly.

Bud products give me a heck of a headache, but the BLL does not. I'd drink it on a cruise---

ARE YOU LISTENING CARNIVAL?????

If your Mom likes BLL, then she still doesn't like beer.:eek:

I also enjoy the BLL and it is available in the aluminum bottles, which I love because the beer seems colder, yet tit does not take on the taste of the container like in regular cans. I think Carnival should not only add the BLL, but Landshark like someone else suggested. I normally enjoy a good microbrew (porters especially), but when it is warm and sunny I prefer a lighter beer - as well as the DOD and daiquiris during the day and martinis and wine in the evening.

Well, I'm not a BLL fan or a Landshark fan, but I'm not going to hijack the thread in a anti-Big Beer rant. I know a lot of people enjoy it, so, let me ask a couple of questions of all of you BLL fans: Given the limited amount of storage space on the ship and the desire for Carnival (and othe rcruise lines) to offer a variety of of beers for their guests, if you could get BLL but have to give up another Domestic Big Beer in order to have it on the ship, which Domestic Big Beer would that be? And would fans of that Domestic Big Beer, be okay with substituting their favorite, already on the ship and available to them, for BLL? And remember, Corona doesn't count as its a foreign beer.

Well, I'm not a BLL fan or a Landshark fan, but I'm not going to hijack the thread in a anti-Big Beer rant. I know a lot of people enjoy it, so, let me ask a couple of questions of all of you BLL fans: Given the limited amount of storage space on the ship and the desire for Carnival (and othe rcruise lines) to offer a variety of of beers for their guests, if you could get BLL but have to give up another Domestic Big Beer in order to have it on the ship, which Domestic Big Beer would that be? And would fans of that Domestic Big Beer, be okay with substituting their favorite, already on the ship and available to them, for BLL? And remember, Corona doesn't count as its a foreign beer.
If there was ONE domestic beer I would give up it be would COOR'S LIGHT, our favorite brew after BLL.:eek:Tough choice, but we would sacrifice.

If there was ONE domestic beer I would give up it be would COOR'S LIGHT, our favorite brew after BLL.:eek:Tough choice, but we would sacrifice.

:eek::eek::eek:!!

Coor's Light? A South American icky tasting swill? Really? :eek:

Landshark would never outsell Corona......but would love to see Landshark on a cruise!

Well, maybe not on those Cali cruises ;) But they should probably look into it on the Fantasy out of Charleston. It is uber popular amongst us locals. Of course, they just gave us that Fat Tire stuff from the west coast that is selling pretty hot too.

Well, maybe not on those Cali cruises ;) But they should probably look into it on the Fantasy out of Charleston. It is uber popular amongst us locals. Of course, they just gave us that Fat Tire stuff from the west coast that is selling pretty hot too.

People from Cali do not drink Corona. That is tourist beer. We know better.:p

I wish more ships would install draft beer. It's on a few, the Miracle and Glory being ship's I've seen it on. Love a good cold draft.

[quote name='Kerryman50']If there was ONE domestic beer I would give up it be would COOR'S LIGHT, our favorite brew after BLL.:eek:Tough choice, but we would sacrifice.[/quote]
I've always considered Coors Light an oxymoron in beer world since back in the day when Coors was still a regional beer and before the advent of "light beers" Coors was considered by many to be a "light" beer, aka, "Colorado KoolAid" :D

[quote name='MrsZee']Forgive me for asking, but is it because it is only served in glass bottles? I don't remember what kind of bottles they have as I only ever had the aluminum bud light bottles on the lido. Do they have glass anywhere on board? I guess they could serve it in a can![/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure I saw glass beer bottles at the Metro bar.... it surprised me, because I didn't think Carnival served beer in glass bottles... there were two other guys at the bar that I did not know and we talked about the glass bottles... as they were also surprised...

Ok..I am sorry, but I can't get down with fruit in my beer....when I order a corona,or any other Mexican beer, I tell them no fruit...I understand a lemon or lime after a shot of tequila, but with, or in, a beer...I just don't get it.
Should I be wearing a flame retardent suit rght about now?? hahaha

[quote name='LitchfieldParkCruisers']Ok..I am sorry, but I can't get down with fruit in my beer....when I order a corona,or any other Mexican beer, I tell them no fruit...I understand a lemon or lime after a shot of tequila, but with, or in, a beer...I just don't get it.
Should I be wearing a flame retardent suit rght about now?? hahaha[/quote]

I'm with you. I think it is so normal non-beer drinkers can still get their cheap drunk on (cheap being a relative term on a cruise ship).

Newcastle for me.

[quote name='LitchfieldParkCruisers']Ok..I am sorry, but I can't get down with fruit in my beer....when I order a corona,or any other Mexican beer, I tell them no fruit...I understand a lemon or lime after a shot of tequila, but with, or in, a beer...I just don't get it.
Should I be wearing a flame retardent suit rght about now?? hahaha[/quote]

I already posted the Man Law clip. They aren't buying into it.:p

And good Tequila doesn't need fruit or salt!

Archived