POESIA-Feb 20-March 6(Good,Bad,Ugly)

MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

Depends on how many other people have also requested that size too. They do their best in my experience to give you what you ask for but it is not always possible.

I suggest you check when you get onboard (your table assignment will be on your cruise card) and if it is not what you wanted have a word with the Maitre D' to see if it is possible to change it.

Thanks...that is what I was going to do when I boarded. I guess it's just like all the other cruise lines that have set seatings. I am ranked high on the past cruisers programs with RCCL and NCL, which has spoiled me. Another reason why I was nervous to cruise with MSC.

I MAY CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME...

My kids are 12 and 9, the kids program in not great, geared for the very young, most of the kids were just sitting and watching videos or doing simple arts and crafts, my kids did not attend, nor did I want them to, we spent time at the ping pong tables, foosball, tennis, basketball court and of course the pool. The entertainment in the lounges are amusing even for the kids (visual gags, Mr & Mrs Poesia contest, karaoke.. boy did I make em laugh!... I was awful!!!

The teen group seemed to have more following with activities in the disco.

As for the islands they really are great. If your family enjoys the beach you should be able to enjoy yourself, most were very good and the waters fairly warm

Thank you very much for your review. Regardless of some of the "slamming" from other posts, I appreciate your feedback. Very informative since I have always wondered how this cruiseline would be. It has greatly helped me to "manage my expectations" since I am only familiar with American cruise lines. After spending some time in China, I learned to adapt to the push nature. As I told a colleague, "Don't leave a gap in the line or someone will fill it for you". :)

Archived