Super Slim

I started taking the pills 2 weeks ago. I have lost 8 pounds so far. The more I take them, the less the weird feeling. Not as spacy. Still a little though.

I usually have a little bowl of granola or granola bar in the morning. I have gone without lunch, but start to feel kinda sick if I do, so I have a little something early afternoon. For dinner, just small helping of veggie, or salad, and whatever meat is for dinner.

I tend to eat when I'am bored, and right now work is reeeeeeally boring, so this keeps me from snacking on cookies, candy and other crap.

8 lbs seems to be the going number for the 1st week or so..:D

The Op lost about 17 in 1.5 months

Laci has lost 15 in 3 weeks ( 8/week 1, 4.5/week 2, 2.5 week 3)

Sugarnspice 8 lbs in 3 weeks ( hasnt been on in awhile)

WillieT~ 8lbs in 2 weeks

I just started today, but started eating better yesterday (and drinking more water). I drank so much yesterday that I woke up this morning parched! (That was before I took the pill)

The pill has me feeling a little chilly (but the work AC is usually COLD!) I had a little numbness in my right hip & thigh but I was sitting down (and went away when I stood up). They don't give me the rapid heart rate like normal diet pills do (usually I can only take one of those a day - when the dose is two before each meal!) I will see how they affect me tonight and I'll report back. I felt a little hungry for lunch (which is a slim fast shake until I can hit a health food store)

I plan on taking the following suppliments with these pills (in hopes of increasing the results)

* Soy protein

* Fiber suppliment (psyillium)

* Flaxseed (haven't decided if I'll use the oil or powder yet)

I also signed up at the website below (see my countdown ticker below). I've never counted calories before and I found that logging in all that I eat and seeing what I have left for the day is a great way to keep myself on track. (I like that it has an app for my phone so I can log it in ASAP... because if I have to wait to log it in, I might fudge it (on purpose :o ) or just forget what I did eat.

Good luck everyone!

The pill has me feeling a little chilly (but the work AC is usually COLD!)

Good luck everyone!

I thought it was just me.. But I was cold yesterday and today.. Thats about the only side effects. Haven't reall been that thirsty yet..

Still no Super Slim for me and I am getting more than a little peeved at Amazon. I ordered from two different sources over a week ago. One supplier sent to the wrong address and is resending. Haven't heard anything from the other but that delivery is supposed to be here by Thursday. Fingers crossed!

Hi Allie,

The healthy shake really fills me up. I was told one of the reasons is the flax seed oil, it supposedly keeps you satisfied longer.

I have been taking the pills since Saturday. I have shed 2 pounds already. That is alot for me:D.

I was still hungry the first day, but not the last 3 days. I am very thirsty and maybe drinking all the water fills you up. I do find myself making better choices.

Good luck to all:)

I was hungry today too. Could be that I was waiting about 4 hours in between meals. (But more likely, it was the smells of good food from the breakroom!) I should try to eat more frequently. After work, I felt better and wasn't even hungry for dinner. I made myself eat since it would be my last until morning! (Because of acid reflux I can't eat after about 6 pm or I'm miserable!) I'm worried about eating any more often and risk getting into the constantly eating rut.

Plus I am SOOO tired! I don't know what problem is, but even taking 5,000 mcg of B-12 makes me tired. I felt the tingly sensation once I took the pill and it wore off until I made an effort to exercise a little. I work in a printing company and so I heaved a few reams of paper over my head doing improvised "overhead presses"! Then I got a "boost" of adrenalin from the pills! Hoping that I'll be able to make it out to the lakefront to walk tomorrow night. Way too busy tonight (and most nights!) WIsh there were 36 hours in the day sometimes!

I'll keep everyone posted!

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting your supply, bardstowntraveller... :(

ordered some last night says it already shipped! i am already a small person 4'11" tall and around 105 pounds. you may think thats little but ive definitely got some extra fat around the middle lol.. i will keep you all updated!

I know I won't keep losing at this rate but so far it awesome! I just wanted to get below 160 in the first week..

SW~ 166 5/24

5/25~ 164.4

5/26~ 161.8:D

So 4.2 so far. I'm thinking 159 is doable this week!!

No side effects other than being cold and that wears of by mid day.. Not really hungry. But still eating a reasonable diet. I drink water, ice tea, 1 diet soda a day ( my treat) and my coffee in the am.

Keep it up everyone!!

The name of the pill is Super Slim. I researched for a few weeks before I bought it. It works for some people and not for others. And everyones side effects, or lack of, seem to differ from person to person. I find it can make me spacy, and a little cranky. I skipped yesterday to go to a family reunion so I would be in a good mood. LOL But it's still in my system, so I was'nt very hungry. Perfect!

It is really true that by taking just a pill it is possible...

can you tell me the name of the Pill....????????

Bodybuilding Supplements

Supplements

I also am watching what I eat. It's a combination. I don't think you can eat whatever you want and see the same results, but that my opinion. On that note, I'm down another pound today. So 5.2 for the week..:D

Received my second shipment of Super Slim today. The first shipment I received had silver foil on both sides and green Chinese charactes. This shipment has a color picture of fruit with words Green Lean Body Capsules on one side and silver foil on the other.

Which ones are the rest of you taking? Is one better than the other?

It seems to working great.

Green box with cranberries in upper left corner. It says Super Slim in darker green in english with chinese writing below. The packets are green on one side with the fruit again and says "green lean Body capsule" and Super Slim below it. Silver on the other side with green writing..

Hope that helps!

Mine are silver on both sides... Of all the reviews I read on Amazon, no one particular version seemed to be better or worse (or real or fake, for that matter)

I'm counting calories for the first time EVER and I've dropped 4 pounds since Sunday. I've only had water (and maybe three cups of tea) to drink since Sunday also. I am a recovering coke-aholic and amazingly enough the thought of a can of coke doesn't even sound good. Since I've been more thirsty, I know that coke won't quench my thirst.

Good luck everyone!

I started my Super Slim yesterday -- silver foil on both sides with green characters. I had a cup of coffee before I took the pill. A short time after I took it I felt really buzzed. I ate breakfast about an hour later. I wasn't hungry at all. After I ate breakfast, I didn't feel so spacey. I also ate lunch and dinner but really had no appetite all day. I did not have the dry mouth several posters have reported but my throat was a little sore. My symptoms were consistent with when I take a Benadryl. I didn't sleep well last night but don't think it had anything to do with the Super Slim.

The ten days before I started Super Slim I was restricting my calories to around 1100calories. My daily calorie goal was 1200 and some days I was higher and some lower. In those 10 days I lost 2.6 lbs.

Yesterday with the Super Slim I consumed around 1100. I could have consumed less as I wasn't hungry at all but I have read that you shouldn't consume less than 1200 calories because your body thinks it is starving and shuts your metabolism way down. My calorie goal with Super Slim will be 1200/day. When I weighed this morning I had lost .6 lbs.

This morning I took the Super Slim that has fruit on the front and silver foil on the back. I want to see if there is any difference.

Will keep you posted on my results

Received my second shipment of Super Slim today. The first shipment I received had silver foil on both sides and green Chinese charactes. This shipment has a color picture of fruit with words Green Lean Body Capsules on one side and silver foil on the other.

Which ones are the rest of you taking? Is one better than the other?

I had read so many differing opinions on which ones were fake, which ones were real, which ones worked, which ones didn't work, etc., that when I ordered mine, I ordered both the all silver ones and the silver/green ones with fruit. The first 30 days I took the all silver ones and they worked great. I am on day 3 of the silver/green ones and I can't tell any significant difference between them and the silver ones. They, too, are controlling my appetite with minimal side effects. I don't know which ones I'll order for my 3rd month!;)

BTW, my weekly weigh-in day is not until Monday, but I just had to share that as of this morning, I've lost 20 lbs.!:D

this works very well. Or it has for me so far. The beginning of the week I was a little spacey, now that is gone. I have only experineced the dry mouth a couple of times and the coldness I was feeling has now subsided. I eat when I feel hungry, I drink atleast 2 bottles of water, an ice tea and 1 diet soda a day. I have steadily lost 1 lb per day since Monday's intial loss of 1.6.

SW~ 166 5/24

5/25~ 164.4

5/26~ 161.8

5/27~ 160.8

5/28~ 159.6:D:D

I havent been below 160 since Dec. 08. I started "dieting" April 5th at 176 lbs and it was tremendously slow, some weeks I lost nothing even while not cheating. My ultimate goal is 137, so still a ways to go~

Everyone stick to it this weekend, that tends to be the hardest for me!

I started my Super Slim yesterday -- silver foil on both sides with green characters. I had a cup of coffee before I took the pill. A short time after I took it I felt really buzzed. I ate breakfast about an hour later. I wasn't hungry at all. After I ate breakfast, I didn't feel so spacey. I also ate lunch and dinner but really had no appetite all day. I did not have the dry mouth several posters have reported but my throat was a little sore. My symptoms were consistent with when I take a Benadryl. I didn't sleep well last night but don't think it had anything to do with the Super Slim.

The "buzz" you felt was due to the coffee, I bet. I've read that some people are more sensitive to caffeine while taking this pill. I continue to have my cup of coffee in the morning, but usually not until about an hour after I take the Super Slim.

Archived