Super Slim

You're taking diet pills when you weigh less than 105 pounds?? :confused:

yeah my height is only 4'11 so my healthy weight range is lower.. for my height 124 lbs is considered overweight! i only want to lose 5 lbs or so though.

I have both and have taken both. The ones with no fruit seem a little stronger to me.

i think you are right because nothing is really happening with the pills. infact the 1st day i gained 2lbs.. ha

I sat and read all the threads yesterday and I said I would go into Chinatown in Chicago and picked up a box (little more expensive) but didn't have to wait to try it. My start weight is 259 and will keep you posted on my achievement.

In February of 2009 I weighed 304 lbs that was my highest weight ever. I started a job working at a hotel in August and the weight started falling off. I when into the hospital for recurring medical conditions but when I got out I could not return back to work but I was determine to keep the weight off. I started walking around the park in which that is 3 miles it took me 3 weeks before I got to the 3 miles but I did it. I have had others things to come up in my like that discourage me to stop walking but now I really to start losing again. I will start walking Monday again and I'm sure will these pills I will lose the weight I want before my birthday cruise in October.

Well I stopped taking the pills sunday and my weight is slowly going back down to where I was when I started taking the pills. I've been back in the gym and doing this 400 cal a meal diet. Seems to be working for me so far. I wish you all luck but these pills just didn't work for me.

Had my week 1 weigh-in this morning and I lost 1.8 pounds for the week. Not bad, but I had hoped to lose 3-4 lbs. In the 10 days before taking the pill, I lost 2.6 lbs and averaged 1111 calories/day. On the pill, I averaged 1044 calories/day.

On the plus side, I really don't have an appetite and could even eat fewer calories a day but I really don't think that is healthy. On the negative side, I am really constipated and feel bloated and have trouble sleeping.

For the upcoming week, I am going to take a pill every other day to see if that helps and really try to boost my calorie count to 1200

The key is definitely cutting calories. My calorie allowance is 1770/day and yesterday I went over by 200 (first time I went over) and I gained .6. But I also had a large mountain dew. I'd pretty much cut soda for the past week & a half. Guess it shows that being "bad" is not good. I also eat my biggest meal in the morning. I'm also not drinking as much as I was when I started. That's a big thing. Need to drink water!! It does help!

I'm also having a hard time sleeping. Even with sleep aid, I'm restless. I think it's because I'm sweating (even with ac on cold).

I have lost 3" off my waist!

I have been taking Super Slim for 2 weeks today. I have lost a total of 11 lbs.

Pretty happy with that. I still would like to lose about 19 more. I will see what the month end total is to see if I will do another month.

Week 1~ 7 lb loss

Week 2~ 4 lb loss

If I could average 3 or 4 a week that would be awesome!

I started SuperSlim 5 days ago and have lost 5 lbs. I feel like crap though! I feel a little nauseated, jittery, extremely tired come mid afternoon and I'm clenching my jaw all the time. I don't have the dry mouth like most have experienced. I will try to continue on for another week or two, I was hoping the side effects would have dissipated by now. I would like to lose 20 more pounds. I have tried many diets, exercise, etc. and nothing has helped me lose those extra pounds I put on when I quit smoking, started a sedentary job and turned 40 all in the same year! I joined a gym a few weeks ago and go three times a week and I do the Wii Fit routine twice a week. Hopefully using the SuperSlim for a few weeks will help me get my appetite under control!

I tried these pills. After about five days, I had to stop taking them. I lost a pound, but I couldn't sleep and I was in such a nasty mood by the fifth day that I had to quit. I tried to overcome the mood, knowing that the pills were causing it, but mind over matter didn't work for me in this case.

Ladies, these symptoms are warning signs that the pills are not good for your body. I'm glad some of you have listened to your body and stopped taking them. Cut calories, reduce your fat intake, get more exercise and you will lose weight - maybe not 5 pounds a week - but that's unhealthy anyway. And the quicker you lose it, the faster it comes right back on. I lost 50 pounds in a year and another 15 in six more months and have maintained the 65 pound weight loss since the beginning of the year. I'm in my late 40's and have been overweight since childhood so if I can do it, so can you! ;)

Ok Ladies, you got me wanting to try this stuff even though the Canadian Gov't Health office says they contain a cancer containing ingredient! I figure if I only take them for a short time, there shouldn't be any harm done. They cannot ship them to Canada but I live in a border city and there is a shipping depot across the border that I am having them shipped to. I ordered the ones with the green foil on one side - hope those are the good kind :) I joined a gym two weeks ago and hopefully once the pills take off the 20 lbs I want to lose, the workouts will keep it off.

Where is this shipping depot? I live in a border city too and knowing this would help me when I order other things and don't want to pay the crazy shipping costs to Canada. Thanks.

I couldn't take feeling like crap anymore, quit taking the pills two days ago and still feel lightheaded. Guess I will just have to continue going to the gym and hope for the best. Good luck to the rest of you.

I've been taking SS for 9 days now and have only noticed a SLIGHT difference in my hunger levels. I haven't noticed dry mouth at all. I'm wondering if I should take 2 pills/day.

Has anyone taken 2/day and had better results?

yeah my height is only 4'11 so my healthy weight range is lower.. for my height 124 lbs is considered overweight! i only want to lose 5 lbs or so though.

At 4'11 100 pounds is just right. My daughter is 103 lbs., 18 years old and 4'10 and even her cardiologist said she has hit her limit. She simply cannot afford to gain any more weight. I'm 5'0 and look best when I weigh 100-105 lbs. Even when I'm at that weight, I am not anorexic looking.

I have been using super slim for one month. Today starts week five. I am not feeling any side affects at all since the 1st week. I had one week (3rd) that I didnt lose any as we had a big family 50th reunion weekend event, so between the food, drink and stress of pulling it off, I'm sure thats why. Didnt gain any that week just didnt lose any.

Starting Weight: 166

Current Weight 151.6

Total loss: 14.4 lbs

I am now 14.6 from my goal:D I'm guessing another 5 weeks and I should be there hopefully!!:)

Well, I took one pill a day for 10 days, then 2 pills a day for 5 days. Didn't notice a thing. Appetite didn't change. Nothing...nada...zilch...zero.

Wonder if I got a bad batch?? I got them off Amazon from Green Web Properties and the box and foil looked "official".

Any suggestions?

Archived