Super Slim

Would like to lose 25 lbs by Aug 20. I know that we should only take these at most 3 months correct?? So I'm hoping to do it in that amount of time. A touch over 8 lbs a month so that fits the 2 lbs a week senario. But sooner is always better.

For those of you using this product, how much weight do you want to lose? I only want to lose 5-10 lbs but only have a month to do so. I am wondering if these pills are going to work as well for me.

Based on my experience, I think you should be able to do that with no problem. :)

I started on April 26 and am down 15 lbs. and would like to lose another 35 lbs. or so. Good luck!

I havent received mine yet. My understanding is the directions are not in English. Do we take one a day in the morning?? What has worked bext for yall?

Thanks!

I take one pill a day, first thing in the morning.

I've been reading the reviews for both Super Slim & Fruta Planta on Amazon and decided to try out the Fruta Planta. The seller got good reviews and it appears to be the same as the "old" version of the Super Slim. It's about half the price so I went with that one. I just ordered it today, but I'll keep you all posted on what happens! I'm at the 6 month mark for my Valor Cruise so I'm hoping that I'll be down to my "mini" goal weight by then. (50 lbs.) My ultimate goal weight is to lose about 75 lbs.

I haven't received my Super Slim yet but have been counting calories this week and have lost 2 lbs. My cruise leaves in 5 weeks and I want to lose 5-10 lbs before then. I am at 135 right now which seems to be where my body wants to be -- my weight has fluctuated between 133-138 all year so I am hoping Super Slim will get me over this hump. Received an e-mail saying my Super Slim has shipped so hopefully I'll get it next week. I'll keep counting calories until then

The stuff I ordered did have English writing, and Chinese. But it's so funny! It was obviously translated be a Chinese person into English be a person not very good at English. You all have to read it. ( 1 pill in the morning by the way.)

Ordered earlier this week and received today!! Quick service.. I will be starting Mon. as i have to drive to a meeting and stay over night this weekend and don't want to deal with any side effects til I get home.. I'm pretty excited but nervous to start..:rolleyes:

I've read A LOT about the possibility of getting fake pills. I'm hoping that mine are not. They shipped yesterday from New Jersey but the expected delivery is June 1st. Hope I don't have to wait that long...

I'm going to pair the pills with a "variation" of an eat-clean diet plan. I also ordered the book from amazon. (I'm HEAVILY influenced by those Lose 22 lbs. by TOMORROW articles on the newsstands! :rolleyes:) Going to try stuff like eating plain yogurt with flaxseed and blueberries... They make it sound so easy....

The magazine also said something about a pill called carraluma or something like that. Has anyone heard of that?

I have been tracking my order on-line and this morning it indicated that it had been delivered. Unfortunately, it was delivered to Washington DC and I live in Kentucky. I notified the supplier but looks like my shipment will be delayed

That doesn't make any sense!

I got my Super Slim yesterday. I ordered them on the 17th, so 5 days not bad:).

I am pairing them with me flat belly shake.

1 cup fruit juice (pure no sugar added)

1 cup blueberries

1 scoop PLANT Protien

1 T psilium husk or wheat germ

1 T Flax seed oil

I have one for breakfast and pack one for my lunch. I use the wheat germ in my lunch shake because the psilium husk gets to thick when it sits to long. This fills me up and I eat a healthy dinner.

Snacks are my problem, so I am hoping if I am not hungry I will be more successful.

I also think it is important to take a multi vitamin.

I wish everyone the best of luck. I know I am most sucessful when I have a goal (such as a cruise to be ready for).

Vikkster... I have a question for you. I've been researching all kinds of suppliments and I was wondering if the psyllium husk is the same as metimucel (sp?) I found the husk in capsules but the powder was all metimucel type products.

I feel like i'm going to go suppliment crazy... Already take B-12 & biotin everyday.... I just want most of my results to be from a change of diet instead of a wonder pill. I just want QUICKER results!

I got a message from the supplier I ordered from and was told there was a shipping error so he is resending my shipment on Monday. I ordered from 2 different suppliers because I was concerned about the difference in products so hopefully I will receive my other order next week. I only have 4 more weeks till I sail so I am getting a little anxious. I am continuing to restrict my calories and lost 2.5 lbs last week.

For those of you currently on the pills, how many calories do you think you are consuming?

Allie,

I guess I could have been more helpful with my reply. The psullium husk I get is plain at the health food store. It is important to use plant protien not whey. I also get the flax oil in the refrigerated case. Where I live we have health grocery stores such as Sprouts, Sunflower or Whole foods where you can get everything.

Well I just gave in and ordered some. :D I hope they give me that extra kick that I need. I was doing very good at going to the gym but then missed a day and have now been absent for about 2 weeks. I'm hoping this week will be my restart week, that's the plan anyway.

Thanks Vikkster! I briefly looked around a GNC but I know that pills aren't as good as the real thing :) My only experience with eating healthy is getting a salad at MickeyD's so I have a lot to learn! I read a bunch of articles about whey vs. soy protein and definitely will not use the whey protein. I'll have to look for a health food store in my area and check it out. I live 15 mi. south of Orlando so I know finding something won't be a problem!

Thanks again!

I just got mine today. Going to start them tomorrow. :D (I drank over 96 oz of water today and I think my brain is floating... )

Sarapdot, I saw your weight loss ticker and visited that website. I've never used a calorie counter before... I like that it has an iPhone app to go with it! Hopefully it will help out. (I managed to stay under 'budget' (for my calorie count) so far today!)

So we shall see.. I took one this morning, not hungry. Did have a cup of coffee and felt a little weird but that was it. Feeling fine. Got a bad cold/cough over the weekend so trying to eat some to get well.. Good luck this week everyone!

Ok so what is the most amount of weight anyone has lost on these pills? And how long were they taking them for? I'm curious.

The Op lost about 17 in 1.5 months

Laci has lost 15 in 3 weeks ( 8/week 1, 4.5/week 2, 2.5 week 3)

Sugarnspice 8 lbs in 3 weeks ( hasnt been on in awhile)

I didnt see where anyone else had posted results. Please add if you have:D

I will be posting mine..

The Op lost about 17 in 1.5 months

Laci has lost 15 in 3 weeks ( 8/week 1, 4.5/week 2, 2.5 week 3)

Sugarnspice 8 lbs in 3 weeks ( hasnt been on in awhile)

I didnt see where anyone else had posted results. Please add if you have:D

I will be posting mine..

Glad to see this thread is coming alive again! I only worked 1/2 day today and what time I was there was totally crazy so I forgot to post my Week 4 results: 2.5 lbs. I feel like I would have done better if it weren't for my period because its not like I was overeating or anything. So thats 17.5 lbs. in 4 weeks for me. I feel just fine and am really enjoying the self-control I have with these pills. I am having no trouble sleeping, don't seem to have any issues when I drink caffeine, and don't feel weird at all. The only side effect I have had, consistently, is the dry mouth - which just keeps me chugging the water!;) I already have my 2nd box in the cabinet, which I will start on in a couple of days.

Good luck everyone!

Archived