How close to cruise date can I do a "name change"?

Have a surprise weekend getaway on Friday/Monarch for DH and myself. Due to work issues he might not be able to come........how close to the sail date do I have to find someone else to travel with me and do a name change? Also, is there a specific RCCL telephone number to call?

Thanks to all in advance!!

Lynda

Have a surprise weekend getaway on Friday/Monarch for DH and myself. Due to work issues he might not be able to come........

Boy, will that be a surprise, LOL

how close to the sail date do I have to find someone else to travel with me and do a name change? Also, is there a specific RCCL telephone number to call?

Thanks to all in advance!!

Lynda

You can do it up to the day before sailing, but you'll probably have to pay a fee.

Lynda, I copied this off the RCI website for you.......

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation?

Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the reservations.

Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist:

• Request is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)
  • Cruise Only documents have been issued
  • Air Arrangements have been assigned and documents have been issued. Travel agents or guests should contact the Custom Air Desk for resolution of any incremental air charges encountered as a result of the change
  • Pre/Post Hotel arrangements have been assigned to the reservation

***Change fees are subject to change without notice.

Patti, thanks so much for finding that for me. Duh, didn't occur to me to go to their website!! BTW, that granddaughter of yours is one beautiful baby!!!

Thanks again, Lynda

PS Norbers Niece.......yep, it's nice being so close to the port, actually all of the ones in Florida are within a 3 hour drive.

Patti, thanks so much for finding that for me. Duh, didn't occur to me to go to their website!! BTW, that granddaughter of yours is one beautiful baby!!!

Thanks again, Lynda

PS Norbers Niece.......yep, it's nice being so close to the port, actually all of the ones in Florida are within a 3 hour drive.

Oh you are welcome. Hope your hubby can go with you.

Thanks for the kind words about our granddaughter.

Archived