more navigator pics from 2/19 cruise

lindajean, thanks!

We board Navigator in 10 days. My husband is one of those "we're going away sometime soon, aren't we, where are we going" types. But your pictures got him focused. He is now excited about the trip.

I will be (to the extent possible) live blogging the March 19 Western Caribbean trip at www.slipperati.com if anyone wants to follow along.

TravelCat

On a thread a while back you posted you blog from your cruises but not on Navigator. We've never sailed on Navigator, is there some reason I wont be able to/wont want to blog from Navigator?

Thanks

The only difficulty I had on the Navigator was lack of computers. They have increased the number of computers, so, this shouldn't be a problem. The only reason you wouldn't want to blog from the Navigator is because you are having too much fun;) Have a great cruise!

P.S. You will be hearing from me from the Navigator at the end of May when she sails on her first Alaska cruise in 2010.

The only difficulty I had on the Navigator was lack of computers. ... The only reason you wouldn't want to blog from the Navigator is because you are having too much fun;) Have a great cruise!

Oh thank you. I was worried.

I always blog when my husband is getting dressed for dinner. He is slower than most women, and I'm quicker than most men. (I can't believe I said that out loud) so I usually have time to sum up the day's activities. And I travel with my own laptop so I don't use the ship's computers.

I look forward to your reports too.

Nice pics - thanks for posting! Couldn't help but notice that you had Irshad as your butler - we had him last summer in the Med. Nice guy! :D

yes, we really liked him also. he's from mauritius.. we needed a geography

lesson! ;)

Archived