Liberty - Keep E1 Aft or switch to D1?

We currently have an aft E1 with our children kitty corner in an inside. If we switch to a D1 that is now available, we can put the kids in an inside directly across. When our doors are open we can see into their room. I figure they will hang out in our room and only sleep in theirs. Any advice? It is so hard to look at the diagram and get a good feel of what it will be like. The price difference is an extra $200 total. Thanks in advance!

I've been in an aft cabin - corner aft, to be exact -- and those rooms are quite "tucked back". Very private. Very quiet. Definitely more than a step to the kids' room. I'd move.

We are not corner aft. Our cabin is directly at the end of the hall, the kids cabin is the last inside. The space between their cabin door and our cabin door looks to be about 2X the width of the hall. Probably 8 feet tops. Its closer than their bedrooms at home. If we switched our doors would probably line up and would be about 4 feet across. I'm just not sure if that little bit of space would make a difference.

Archived