MTD during Easter week ?

My mother and I will be on the Mariner leaving Easter Sunday. We have been back and forth over which seating to choose. We went with late because we like to eat a little later, but found out the shows were before dinner. We did not like this idea. However, early seating was a little too early. We thought that MTD would be perfect for us. We could go at 7 and eat later but still be able to go to the late show. However, we were told today that even if we make reservations for 7, we will have to wait. Is this true? What are you thoughts on which seating to do. I guess show time is our biggest concern over the time we eat.

The shows are based around the traditional dining times.....we always do "late" seating, and have never been rushed to go to the shows....plenty of time to dress, have a drink, and see a show, then eat!

If you have to wait for a minute or two with MTD...what's the big deal? At any land-based restaurant, you almost always have to wait a few minutes, if you choose to eat at a popular time.

You can make standing reservations, if waiting will ruin your day.....but if you want to see the shows, you'll need to book at or around one of the traditional dining timeslots!

Archived