Cruise Director for Freedom of the Seas?

Hi everyone,

Were going on the W. Caribe. Cruise on Freedom ots on 5/16/10. I was just wondering who our cruise Director would be, I have heard lots of good things about Richard Spacey is it him? Our CD on our Carnival Sensation cruise last may was not very good at all, it didn't ruin our trip of course (not much could) but it's always nice to have someone to work the crowd, encourage people to do things and just be informative and fun. If you know let me know.:D

We had Allan Brooks on Freedom in January. We thought he was excellent. Richard was the CD on Voyager for our very first cruise, and he was awesome. Can't go wrong with either one of them!

Enjoy and have a good time!

This is correct. I emailed RC last week regarding the CD on our July 2010 cruise and they replied Abe Hughes. Anyone have any info on him as a CD? Our favorite so far is the ever popular Richard Spacey (He was our CD on a past AOS cruise)

For me Abe is not that funny or good we had him on the liberty for christmas and he was boring never seen him around the ship the only you see him on the shows and street party and the quest as the pools games be was not there only the belly floop the sexy legs rob actv manager did the sexy leg rob did a better Job then Abe rob was funny and see around the ship and he will stop and talk to you,for me Abe need a little more improvement,Richard spacey,james Andrew and joff eaton are real cruise directors

We enjoyed Allan Brooks back in December. He's a witty guy, and did a very entertaining Love & Marriage show.

Loved Allen when we had him on Explorer. In my opinion the best CD I have ever had.

Archived