Wine in Walmart-Galveston

trenieyvo

Specs Liqours

on 61st near the Seawall will have the largest and widest selection.

They are probably the largest wine and liqour retailer in the state and maybe beyond.

If you are looking for something special.

Thank you all for your replies. Since we will probably be staying at Gaido's Inn, we will have to see which is the closest, because we will be walking. And like I said we will be getting in on Saturday, so we will be able to buy the wine with no problem. We also need to get some cokes and sunscreen and other small things. That's why I asked about Walmart. Thanks again for all your replies.

Thank you all for your replies. Since we will probably be staying at Gaido's Inn, we will have to see which is the closest, because we will be walking. And like I said we will be getting in on Saturday, so we will be able to buy the wine with no problem. We also need to get some cokes and sunscreen and other small things. That's why I asked about Walmart. Thanks again for all your replies.

Kroger is on Seawall at 57th Street and is closest!

Gaidos is at 37th.

yes, Kroger, that is where I went; They have everything, even an ATM. I went to a seafood restaurant down the street (there are two in the same area). The taxi driver took me from my hotel and gave me his phone number, when I needed to go back to my hotel, I called him; he was very very nice. I stayed at the Best Western on Seawall.

Archived