Captain Warner

AFT_LOVER

He handled Dawn in 1998-2000 when he went to Grand & so did we, then 2002-2004 he was Golden and so were we. Then Carnival took over & perks left immediately as did the caring staff.

So we went to Celebrity, Norwegian & RCCL who owned Celebrity. Then 6 years later after seeing greatness go to boring & too many kids with all the kiddie perks & adults get -0- we are back with Princess & they are making sure we are happy. They gave my TA a FLASH PROMO for us to do Crown. A BF Guarantee is a BA Caribe as of last week. Mt TA tells me to keep checking for another upgrade since we are Platinum, only 4 more to Elite.

We are curious if Captain Warner is still on Princess after the President retired & I was a good friend with Ratcliffe. Warner lived in Hawaii & we had a Maui timeshare so many people were there with us. We sold it 2 years ago after Delta refused Skymiles for a Hawaiian flight I booked 11 months prior. So AMEX made us Platinum instead of Platinum Skymiles after they got us to Hawaii with a 2 week rental car. Their $57 mil rescue of Delta was going against their customers. So now we get BOGO air. So we used our Skymiles flying FC to Miami for our last NCL Jewel cruise on CO. Kiss DL good bye

He handled Dawn in 1998-2000 when he went to Grand & so did we, then 2002-2004 he was Golden and so were we. Then Carnival took over & perks left immediately as did the caring staff. WE NOTICED THIS AFTER OUR FIRST COUPLE CRUISES ON PRINCESS:mad:

So we went to Celebrity, Norwegian & RCCL who owned Celebrity. Then 6 years later after seeing greatness go to boring & too many kids with all the kiddie perks WHAT IS WRONG WITH KITTIES? I LOVE KITTIES & adults ADULTS CAN BE JUST AS MUCH TROUBLE AS THE KITTIES get -0- we are back with Princess & they are making sure we are happy. PRINCESS DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S HAPPINESS, PER SE. THEY JUST HAVE BERTHS TO FILL. WE'VE ALL RECEIVED FLASH PROMOS IN THE PAST THAT ARE TOO GOOD TO PASS UP They gave my TA a FLASH PROMO for us to do Crown. A BF Guarantee is a BA Caribe as of last week. THIS IS A VERY COMMON CABIN REASSIGNMENT. ALMOST EVERYONE WHO BOOKS A BF OR BE GUARANTEE HAS RECEIVED EITHER A BA OR A BB ;)Mt TA tells me to keep checking for another upgrade since we are Platinum, YOUR T.A. SHOULD NOT BE SPINNING YARNS -- IT IS MORE THE EXCEPTION THAN THE RULE TO

RECEIVE A DOUBLE UPGRADE, ESPECIALLY SO CLOSE TO THE SAILING DATE only 4 more to Elite.

We are curious if Captain Warner is still on Princess after the President retired & I was a good friend with Ratcliffe. Warner lived in Hawaii & we had a Maui timeshare so many people were there with us. We sold it 2 years ago after Delta refused Skymiles for a Hawaiian flight I booked 11 months prior. So AMEX made us Platinum instead of Platinum Skymiles after they got us to Hawaii with a 2 week rental car. Their $57 mil rescue of Delta was going against their customers. So now we get BOGO air. So we used our Skymiles flying FC to Miami for our last NCL Jewel cruise on CO. Kiss DL good bye

Please see above responses which are in BOLD type

He handled Dawn in 1998-2000 when he went to Grand & so did we, then 2002-2004 he was Golden and so were we. Then Carnival took over & perks left immediately as did the caring staff.

So we went to Celebrity, Norwegian & RCCL who owned Celebrity. Then 6 years later after seeing greatness go to boring & too many kids with all the kiddie perks & adults get -0- we are back with Princess & they are making sure we are happy. They gave my TA a FLASH PROMO for us to do Crown. A BF Guarantee is a BA Caribe as of last week. Mt TA tells me to keep checking for another upgrade since we are Platinum, only 4 more to Elite.

Warner is with Cunard on the Queen Mary 2. He's now Commodore Warner.

They gave my TA a FLASH PROMO for us to do Crown. A BF Guarantee is a BA Caribe as of last week. Mt TA tells me to keep checking for another upgrade since we are Platinum, only 4 more to Elite.

We are curious if Captain Warner is still on Princess after the President retired

Anyone can get a Flash Promo...

As for the BF to BA upgrade, that is normal as there are only 4 BF's on the Ship. As for another upgrade, do not hold your breath as being Platinum or Elite has no relevance in getting an upgrade. If you TA told you that she/he is stroking you.

As for Bernie, he is now a Commodore. The last time I spoke to him, he said he now works for Cunard was on board the QM2..

Archived