Navigator 9293 or 9579

karenvit

How do you find out what is on top of you--we are in 9293 on the Navigator and there is blank space above us--thanks,

Karen

Which cabin would be better 9293 or 9579? thanks from a nervous cruiser.

Karen

Both cabins have another passenger deck above you....9293 has a storage closet above. Nothing that will cause noise. There is quite a bit of space between your ceiling and the actual floor above you.

No worries!

Both cabins have another passenger deck above you....9293 has a storage closet above. Nothing that will cause noise. There is quite a bit of space between your ceiling and the actual floor above you.

No worries!

Thanks so much--you have really relieved my nerves.

Karen

Thanks so much--you have really relieved my nerves.

Karen

I doubt the space above that cabin is a storage closet. If you look at the deck plans for deck 10, the two large blank areas are directly below where the pools are on deck 11, look where the main pools are and then where the Solarium pool is and you will see what I mean. While you may jump into the pool on deck 11, it is taking up area on deck 10.

I think either of those cabins will be fine though. I would be more concerned if I was on deck 10 beside a pump room.

I doubt the space above that cabin is a storage closet. If you look at the deck plans for deck 10, the two large blank areas are directly below where the pools are on deck 11, look where the main pools are and then where the Solarium pool is and you will see what I mean. While you may jump into the pool on deck 11, it is taking up area on deck 10.

I think either of those cabins will be fine though. I would be more concerned if I was on deck 10 beside a pump room.

After seeing your message--I had my cabin moved--thanks for the heads up.

Karen

Archived