no boarding pass until you give them credit card??

compozer

if you do not want to list it online. They have to cerify that the card has room for charges and you are not bankrupt. You can understand that. You need to print out the paperwork to give it to them & luggage tags if you want to see it again. And no room # will be a major problem.

I wanted to print my boarding pass and luggage tags but it says:

Your documents are not available for the following reason(s):

I reallly don't want to give them my credit card until I get onboard. Do I have to give them my number first??

If the address line begins with https:// It is a secure site.

Most credit card fraud does NOT come from using the internet, but from those times that you give a card to someone and it leaves your sight (restaurants and gas stations) or from your family and "friends". The credit card/banking system all uses the internet for transactions, so if you use a card, you use the internet.

If I remember, it's been over a year since I've sailed Princess, there was an option that you were using cash, check that and just give them your credit card when you get to the pier.

Barbara

I have had some issues in the past with using a credit card online so I prefer to call and give it to a live person. I usually just call and give Princess my number. Within minutes I am able to print out my boarding pass and luggage tags.

Credit card fraud is normally brought about by using the wrong, unsecured sites. I don't have a problem providing my credit card details. As jean s says ring them and give it to them and then you will be able to download your documents.;)

You just need to tick no creditcard. We gave cash when we boarded. If you use creditcard you give them your details when you arrive + you are given your room keycards.

On the personalizer there is no tick box :(

You just need to tick no creditcard. We gave cash when we boarded. If you use creditcard you give them your details when you arrive + you are given your room keycards.

I don't think that 'no credit card' box is available to those of us in the U.S.

You can arrange to pay cash at the pier, then Princess will issue a Boarding pass.

That's exactly what we do as well...We always put about $1500 down on our ship accounts, and remove our CC info at the port.

Archived