Any bad experiences with SAS?

md10074

We're going to stay in a Ft. Lauderdale hotel the night before our cruise out of POM, and I decided it would be easiest to take SAS to POM because they said they can pick us up at our hotel.

I hear a lot of good things about them, any nightmares? They said they start hotel pickups at 11:00. Will that give us enough time to get on the ship? My husband always likes to be early. :rolleyes: He just wants to do the Carnival pickup, but I think that would mean having to go back to the airport, right?

The ride from the FLL area to POM takes about 40 minuts or so, depending upon day of the week and traffic. You should be enjoying lunch and a DOD sometime after noon.:D

SAS generally gets good reviews on these boards, but no one is perfect. You can search for SAS to find threads with good and bad reports, but the good ones outweigh the bad ones by a lot. Good luck!:)

We had a great experience with SAS going from FLL to our hotel in Miami precruise. We were the only people in the van, driver made great time (this was at 8 p.m. too). Made us confident in using them for the return trip back to FLL after the cruise ended. We had the OPPOSITE experience and never got picked up despite repeated phone calls to several different people including the owner. We ended up taking a taxi.

our experience with SAS was alot nicer than when we tried SuperShuttle out of LAX..

it was really easy to get our bags, step outside to the SAS stand and have them get a shuttle for us..

for convience..i would nt make a reservation and lock yourself into a

particular company..your mood may change and you may want to get to your hotel earlier or a bit later..unless you have discount code..the

price s are going to be the same..

Archived