I booked another cruise

mypleasure

We got home from Miami a week ago and I was pining for another cruise so today we booked the Norwegian Sun out of Dover to the Baltics. We are really looking forward to this one.

Does any one know the cure for OCBD (Obssessive Cruise Booking Disease) because those cruise reward certificates burn a hole in my pocket!

Jean

We got home from Miami a week ago and I was pining for another cruise so today we booked the Norwegian Sun out of Dover to the Baltics. We are really looking forward to this one.

Does any one know the cure for OCBD (Obssessive Cruise Booking Disease) because those cruise reward certificates burn a hole in my pocket!

Jean

Having a cruise booked is the only known relief for OCBD.

There is NO current cure at this time ;)

Jean

The cure is called "just cancel before 75 days is up for final payment and then rebook for later date'. There are service charges or fees for doing so.

Jean I do not know if you have ever been on the Sun before, but you will enjoy her. I found her to be a very unique ship in the NCL line (at least from the ones we have been on). She is pretty and has a very nice crew. Enjoy your cruise.

The Sun is my favorite ship ( currently ) . Dont ask me why , there plenty of newer shiner ones but she has class and one of the best crews afloat;)

No cure, thank the lord for that!

I am looking forward to this one for the itinerary but the Sun sounds like an interesting vessel and the M & G for that cruise is very active already with some really nice sounding folks.

Jean

Archived