How do I reach Higher Authority at Carnival via email

eponym

I had a documented accident aboard the Carnival Victory las month, was treated by medical staff for a few days and was able to continue with port excursions thereafter. The ship did not charge me for the $800 medical services rendered. It was negligence on the part of a specific crewman.

I am completely and totally dissatisfied with Carnival's corporate Guest Relations responses, including unnecessary delays, roundabout verbiage and lack of any reasonable action.

Appreciate names and email addresses of who that department reports to.

Many thanks fellow cruisers.

I had a documented accident aboard the Carnival Victory las month, was treated by medical staff for a few days and was able to continue with port excursions thereafter. The ship did not charge me for the $800 medical services rendered. It was negligence on the part of a specific crewman.

I am completely and totally dissatisfied with Carnival's corporate Guest Relations responses, including unnecessary delays, roundabout verbiage and lack of any reasonable action.

Appreciate names and email addresses of who that department reports to.

Many thanks fellow cruisers.

I'm confused. They covered your medical bill for $800. What else would you like them to do? What other "reasonable action" would you like?

I'm confused. They covered your medical bill for $800. What else would you like them to do? What other "reasonable action" would you like?

I'm sorry, there are a number of open issues including; accountability in revising procedures to prevent and/or to mitigate the accident from occuring again to any other passengers, including myself and/or crew fleetwide. I'm only looking for the contact information as it is a private matter beyond that. I won't sail Carnival again without reasonable resolution of the open issues.

Thanks for the info. I hope you get all the issues resolved. You might have already checked but perhaps you can find the email addresses that you need somewher on the website. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the info. I hope you get all the issues resolved. You might have already checked but perhaps you can find the email addresses that you need somewher on the website. Good luck to you.

Yes, I have the information now.

Glad you got the info you were looking for OP but sort of guessing you are a lawyer from the way you write.

a lawyer would be smart enough to find corporate's address without logging on to message boards, I would think....hell, a lawyer likely has CCL's contact info on file, all handy and ready to go.

a lawyer would be smart enough to find corporate's address without logging on to message boards, I would think....hell, a lawyer likely has CCL's contact info on file, all handy and ready to go.

It's a publically traded company. If I want the home addresses of it's board of directors, all I have to do is look at the SEC website. An SAI or annual report can provide you with the names of the big muckity-mucks so you can harass their Executive Assistants.

But then again, I work with lawyers all bloody day and know that sometimes they can't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

But then again, I work with lawyers all bloody day and know that sometimes they can't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

LOL...but they're smart enough to have people working for them that will get them out of the bag. :p

Let's see if we can get the captain to punish this "negligent" crewman by having him walk the plank. Would that satisfy you?

David

Walk the plank? Why would he do that and leave his crew short-handed? Rigging a grating and taking the cat out of the bag is f-a-r more appropriate.

It's a publically traded company. If I want the home addresses of it's board of directors, all I have to do is look at the SEC website. An SAI or annual report can provide you with the names of the big muckity-mucks so you can harass their Executive Assistants.

Info received, as in earlier post, it's done...

And yes just cause someone is a lawyer doesn't mean they are good, smart or even have a lick of common sense...

OK just thought you wrote like a lawyer. Guess you have your reasons for wanting to take this to a higher level.

Yeah, I'm pissed off, it hurt and it broke up-into my vacation for a few days...

I'm assuming you want monetary compensation and your threat is if they don't pay enough you won't cruise with them again? Seems like it would be in their best interest to say ok cruise with someone else we paid your medical and that's all your getting.

Couldn't have been much of an injury if it didn't stop you from doing excursions. Now if you were room bound for the rest of your trip I could see getting a cruise price refund. Doesn't sound like you were though.

Archived