How do I reach Higher Authority at Carnival via email

eponym

I'm sorry, there are a number of open issues including; accountability in revising procedures to prevent and/or to mitigate the accident from occuring again to any other passengers, including myself and/or crew fleetwide. I'm only looking for the contact information as it is a private matter beyond that. I won't sail Carnival again without reasonable resolution of the open issues.

My advice from a bad Carnival cruise is if you think someone is going to take responsibility ... think again. That would be the same as opening themselves to a lawsuit in your case if there are medical issues.. so aint going to happen.

Well, it would be annoying to be hurt on your cruise because of a crew members negligence. I would think something else would be offered than the medical bills because I am sure op was in alot of pain. Not something anyone wants on vacation and some of you may deny it but it is true.

If I needed information about a cruise line, I'd certainly ask here first. Some where on this board, is an expert on everything possible!

Why go searching, digging for 20 minutes, when I can post here in 2 minutes, go be productive for 20 minutes elsewhere and come back to the answer?

Good Luck OP.

I just asked for the contact information, trying to identify who guest relations department reported to.

Other than that, there are no assumptions people SHOULD make...

Even with the little background I gave, you still got it wrong. I missed a couple of days.

But you don't get that either (I see).

Hang in there. I expressed a simple opinion recently on CC and was castrated with some pretty crude remarks by some who had no idea what I was really saying. It's just the nature of some, but by and far, the vast majority of the readers on CC are great people.

Glad you got the info you requested, period.

OK, I am in Management and have been all my adult life. If you are wanting to KNOW what they did to said crew member, you are entirely not entitled to that bit of information. I've many times had to explain to customers that the way i handle their complaint about a specific person is going to be a private matter and will be handled behind closed doors without their knowledge or that of the rest of my staff. If you can't comprehend the reasoning behind that, then I can't help explain decency to you.

If you are expecting Carnival to change corporate policy to prevent this unknown action from cause said unknown incident to anyone else, well, it takes a bit longer to dictate policy than answering an email, there are cost feasabilities to consider, effeciencies to consider. Many more things than you would probably understand.

If you are wanting Carnival to compensate you in some way? Well, first they didn't charge you the medical bills, you said you were able to continue with the rest of your cruise without much inconvenience(if I read that correctly), so I am not sure what more they should owe you? maybe some discount for future cruises? as for your airfare to San Juan...Well, you CHOSE that cruise, so you didn't HAVE to fly to San Juan, you WANTED to fly to San Juan??

I'm sorry, there are a number of open issues including; accountability in revising procedures to prevent and/or to mitigate the accident from occuring again to any other passengers, including myself and/or crew fleetwide. I'm only looking for the contact information as it is a private matter beyond that. I won't sail Carnival again without reasonable resolution of the open issues.

Wow! A passenger wants to get involved with the cruise line "revising procedures"? That's just plain insane.

Did you hit your head really hard? :rolleyes:

I won't assume the OP is out for cash but I question why a scientist, with an obviously excellent grasp of the English language would turn to a message board for contact information for a huge cruise line when it can be so easily obtained by any moron. Surely a person this obviously intelligent could have figured it out alone..

The only reason I can see for this posting is to provoke the exact conversation that is going on here....

Ding, ding, ding, ding - we have a winner!! The Carnival Homepage "contact us" link is right there! "Teasing" this thread with some details, but stopping short of what happens just brings out the bloodlust in everyone!

If you want action taken to be sure the problem is corrected you should be sending snail mail, return receipt requested at the very least so you will know who in the organization has received your mail, then when and if the time comes to start digging deeper you will have the all important paper trail.

The fact that YOU had to travel from CA to San Juan, YOUR choice of cruise - poor you!

You won't sail Carnival again until this issue is resolved to YOUR satisfaction - again, poor you, but on the flip side, lucky for those who are sailing.

Sounds like someone is looking for a free cruise..... LIke that is going to happen!

"Teasing" this thread with some details, but stopping short of what happens just brings out the bloodlust in everyone!

;) exactly.

and he got exactly what he wanted....

If I needed information about a cruise line, I'd certainly ask here first. Some where on this board, is an expert on everything possible!

Why go searching, digging for 20 minutes, when I can post here in 2 minutes, go be productive for 20 minutes elsewhere and come back to the answer?

Good Luck OP.

No one gave the OP the info he wanted. He found it on his own, which likely took less time than posting here.

What happened in the "accident"? You don't give any details.

I had a documented accident aboard the Carnival Victory las month, was treated by medical staff for a few days and was able to continue with port excursions thereafter. The ship did not charge me for the $800 medical services rendered. It was negligence on the part of a specific crewman.

I am completely and totally dissatisfied with Carnival's corporate Guest Relations responses, including unnecessary delays, roundabout verbiage and lack of any reasonable action.

Appreciate names and email addresses of who that department reports to.

Many thanks fellow cruisers.

Maybe if people were not bashed for asking questions we would get more people here and the site would get better.

Why does anyone think it is a good idea to bash the OP over something they may or not be thinking?

Dumb, dumb, dumb

I was going to post something similar.

I won't assume the OP is out for cash but I question why a scientist, with an obviously excellent grasp of the English language would turn to a message board for contact information for a huge cruise line when it can be so easily obtained by any moron. Surely a person this obviously intelligent could have figured it out alone..

The only reason I can see for this posting is to provoke the exact conversation that is going on here....

I agree. And, this scientist from MIT also seems to have an excellent grasp of abbreviated profanity. See Post# 31.

:D

The conclusions that some people are jumping to without knowing all the facts is astounding.

It truly is...

It's almost like they are Carnival shills..

Just booked this cruise a couple of days ago. Carnival contacted me. Paid taxes only to fill the boat. The assigned an ocenaview. Flying in from Los Angeles on Red Eye. First Carribean cruise (6th Carnival) and I'm currently on overload tying to sift through information about ports etc...

Yes, it would be great if there had been more facts given, however, the nature of these boards dictate that people will draw their conclusions from what information was given in the original post as well as to what they have seen to be what can be considered the norm for CC when it comes to people asking for information such as higher authority emails.

Whether it is right or wrong, it is the way of the boards and one has to accept that, or they can move to a different board and hope that the other board does not have the same tendencies, which is unlikely, but one never knows.

When someone uses the phrase "documented accident", they want money. The OP probably got the idea from someone that if certain steps were taken, certain sums of money would be theirs, and they wanted it.

It's fun revealing these folks for who they are, don't you think?

The MIT Club of Southern California is a volunteer organization

So MIT has a Alumni club in Southern California ??? Your Point ???

Pretty logical, the OP lives in SoCal, and states he's from MIT. Some people seem to believe that an MIT alumni has to live in Ma. It aint so, Joe

Archived