Okay, so it March 22nd.....

wasiii

I just double checked the announcement on the website. It states that the prices were supposed to be updated at midnight. So - unless they're running late in getting them updated - looks like the prices are what they are. :confused:

Ashley :)

It's not even 9am on the east coast, where their head offices are. I doubt they've been updated yet.

.....this way it would not have an effect on the website during high traffic times.

wasiii

I don't remember all of the prices but they look the same to me. The suite prices are for sure the same. The only noticeable different I can see is the fun saver option is now gone for everything but suites, last night it was still there for all but OV I think. No increases here.

The prices on our cruise in June started going up a couple of weeks ago. We sail June 12th. We booked early saver and I kept waiting to see if there were any price drops....nope....just increases. Guess I am still glad we booked the early saver...and saved $$.

Our cruise has done nothing but increase since booking back in October. We are sailing the Elation out of Mobile on 06-14-10. Our booking price was $489 per person, and this morning was $759 for the same ocean view 6B cabin. This is up $40 since yesterday. While we didn't get any discounts, I'm very pleased that we booked when we did. :D

Mine went up by 300 bucks for 3 passengers. Now I am planning my first all inclusive in years instead of a cruise.

Sorry to hear you got priced out of a cruise. It's too bad they didn't warn you in advance that they were going to be increasing prices so you could have booked before the increase.

Archived