Ok, need some LOVE for Summit....please!

JEDIKNIGHT

My AAA TA checks contantly and will inform us of any price drops. TAs have access to programs that do the monitoring for them, so there is no reason they can't provide price drop information when it happens.

Lucky you. Wish we were so lucky. :D I've always had to monitor the price drops myself and call when I see it drop. I know I have read other posts about the TA monitoring it. I can't complain though, we do have a great TA who gives us a great price. I'm willing to do a little work.

letsgoplaces - I get motion sickness in a row boat on a small inland lake so was concerned about cruising. Our first cruise was mid ship with a balcony and then we discovered the aft cabins. On the Summit we had an aft cabin...beautiful sound of the wake, no increase in roll or motion, large balcony!!!! We enjoy the large balcony with 2 chaise lounges for relaxing and reading as we are not pool people and like our privacy.

Follow the Elk Island Trio..they are the best

Thank you Island Pat. I know EXACTLY what you mean about small boats. I live in Minnesota ( land of a million lakes!!) and there have been times I've gotten motion sickness on a small boat so I was terrified of cruising at first. We have always ended up in mid ship rooms so I wondered how I might do with something aft. We had rough seas only once while sailing and I was a bit queasy like many others but not so queasy I couldn't eat!!!:) I've always done really well on cruises so maybe It's time to consider the switch to one of those aft cabins everyone talks about. Thanks for your response!

Archived