Inserting pictures?

gehrandt

Can anyone tell me how to insert pictures? I've got some of the 10006 owner's suite for the Star. Tks.

You need to have a hosting site, I use photobucket.com (I use their free site), where you can download your photo and then get a link code that you can copy and paste to this site. At first this sounded very complicated to me, but with a little trial and error it works great!

Can anyone tell me how to insert pictures? I've got some of the 10006 owner's suite for the Star. Tks.

When you open a thread or reply to a thread scroll down to the "additional options" section and click on manage attachments. You can browse for the picture(s) you want to upload and then upload them from your computer. Such as:

123869486_Cruise206.jpg.e460c2afd3dd447d5ace5d78cf6bab79.jpg

as already mentioned, there are two ways of doing this. To attach an image file, you can do that by uploading an image file from your computer, as sparks1093 says. that will put a small version of the image file below your post message and the reader can click on it to see a larger version. Follow what sparks1093 said, and use the "browse" function to locate the file on your computer.

The other method described will put the actual picture in to the body of your post message. Not all photo sharing websites will work in this manner. You can typically get the URL for that photo by copying the web address from your browser software's address block and pasting it in the space that CC designates in the Manage Attachments dialog.

When you open a thread or reply to a thread scroll down to the "additional options" section and click on manage attachments. You can browse for the picture(s) you want to upload and then upload them from your computer. Such as:

i like this option as it doesnt take as long to load the page when you have the pics inserted already--altho i havent been BRAVE enough to use myself as i never can get a 'countdown' clock to work for me:(

Archived