Sapphire Princess Boarding time

ocdb8r

So, we are taking the Sapphire Princess next week and our TA told us not to board until 2pm or we will wait in line.

One of our group is Platinum and gets preffered check-in but I don't know what time we should go...We have done NCL the last few years and are always on by noon. We like to get on early, have lunch and relax by the pool before the cabins open up.

What time would y'all head over to the cruise terminal?

When we were on the Sapphire last year, we got to the terminal at 10:30AM and were on the ship by 11:30AM. Of course, this can vary from cruise to cruise. But we always arrive for a cruise around 10:30AM, and are usually onboard by noon.

Excellent! Thanks for the quick responses...

Can anyone tell me if there is plain old Iced coffee available on board. Not blended drinks...wondering if it is widely available or if I will need to get a coffee card.

That TA's awfully free and easy with your vacation hours! Boarding begins by noon; under normal circumstances, I can't imagine any line that would take over two hours to get on the ship. Meanwhile, you're paying for that first day. Get there early!

There's lots of coffee and lots of ice, so you can easily make your own iced coffee. I'll do with with tea bags on occasion, as a break from the crappy iced tea mix they use.

Archived