Legend Shows

crusing4fun

Just got back last week. The first night is the "Welcome Aboard Show" The second night is "Jazz Hot". The third night was the Variety Show with the balancing act of "Lubo" and a comiedian Ronnie Bullard. The next night was the physical comedy of Max Winfrey. Next night was comiedian Carl Strong. Six night was "Big Easy". Last night was "The Legend Show". Hope this helps

Paul

Just got back last week. The first night is the "Welcome Aboard Show" The second night is "Jazz Hot". The third night was the Variety Show with the balancing act of "Lubo" and a comiedian Ronnie Bullard. The next night was the physical comedy of Max Winfrey. Next night was comiedian Carl Strong. Six night was "Big Easy". Last night was "The Legend Show". Hope this helps

Paul

Did you enjoy the shows?Did you find it hard to get a seat,having to be there early?How would the shows be for kids?Thanks so much!!!

You will find that some shows are crowded and you will have to get there early. The other is they usually play bingo before a show so many seats are filled by that but some do leave. The other is there are some guests that have to see a show twice so they don't leave after the first one.

The shows are usually for the whole family. Sometimes there may be a few things that may disturb someone but it is not as bad as anything shown in prime time TV.

There will be adult only shows and for some reason parents take their under age kids with them. Those shows can get really nasty.

Did you enjoy the shows?Did you find it hard to get a seat,having to be there early?How would the shows be for kids?Thanks so much!!!

I did enjoy the production shows, my wife not so much. They just aren't her thing, but she liked the comedians. The physical juggler was probably the best show of the week. The early shows would be fine for kids. We had late dining so most of the shows started at 10:30 and there was usually no problem finding a seat.

Paul

Just got back last week. The first night is the "Welcome Aboard Show" The second night is "Jazz Hot" and R rated comedy of Thomas Brown at midnight. The third night was the Variety Show with the balancing act of "Lubo" and a comedian Ronnie Bullard, and R rated comedy Ronnie Bullard. The next night was the physical comedy of Max Winfrey. Next night was comedian Carl Strong. Six night was "Big Easy" and R rated comedy Carl Strong. Last night was "The Legend Show". Hope this helps

We must have been on same cruise-same comedians anyways ;)

We LOVED the shows and couldn't believe they were FREE!!! (also check out the guitar player/singer SCOTT plays in the lobby around the ship..soooo good!)

The blonde girl that sings in the shows I thought she probably would have been better if she didn't scream as much when she sang, but other than that all singers/dancers were ALL soooo good!

Comedians-were hilarious-we laughed so hard (the R rated shows...watch out they are diiiiiirty...but oh my god I never laughed so hard in my life-definitely something to stay up for if you like that sort of comedy!) :D

My husband's favorite show was the physical comedy of Max Winfrey he did all kinds of juggling but also did comedy during the act...sounds weird, but SO FUNNY (we almost skipped this show glad we didn't!)

My favorite was either the "Big Easy" show or the R rated comedy that Ronnie Bullard did...:p

My DH and I were NOT fans of the Big Easy. I will say the costumes were great and the performance was executed really well, but the show construction seemed really random....Proud Mary followed by traditional New Orleans Jazz.

Of course, you're getting this opinion from somebody who deals with music on a daily basis...so most will probably enjoy the show if you enjoy the production type shows.

The physical comedy guy was good. The 2 stand up guys that were on when we went last summer were great...wish I could remember their names.

Thank yo all for the infomation. I dont believe I have seen the "Big Easy". Looking forward to that! Who are the lead singers on Legend, anyone know? It is always fun to see ones I have seen before on different ships. Wish I could remember their names better though:)

Archived