Sail Away Deck Party???

Yes they do, usually around 10.30pm - Midnight . However if any flights are delayed the ship might not sail away during the "sail-away" party. It will always wait to pick up anyone delayed if possible.

I love the sail away party, it always gets your holiday off to a good start

Have a great cruise :-)

On Celebration last year we left Funchal at about 11pm and the whole city knew we were leaving, a excellent party :D

On spirit it was a bit more refined but it was the Iceland cruise so not 'warm water'.

:D Didn't know this! I assume then that it will apply to the whole fleet, so I will get to experience one on Dream in July??

Hi Jo,

Oh Yes, we've missed all 3 we've been on so far due to being up in middle of night for early flights. We're determined not to miss this one.

Berwyn

what happens at a sailaway party? i've never been to one. My dh was an early bedder and then latterly so ill we didnt do much partying at all. What makes it different to any other drinks in the bar night. That will be my first test on my own. will i stick out like a sore thumb ? Oh god im nervous about this....

what happens at a sailaway party? i've never been to one. My dh was an early bedder and then latterly so ill we didnt do much partying at all. What makes it different to any other drinks in the bar night. That will be my first test on my own. will i stick out like a sore thumb ? Oh god im nervous about this....

You'll be fine Isabel,

And you'll find out before us what goes on.

Everyone will be so busy having a good time and mixing they won't worry about the fact you're solo.

Berwyn

You certainly wont as it is really busy! Its a big party on the pooldeck usually with a bit of banter with the other ships in port!

Archived