Honeymoon on triumph- I am getting excited!

apugeau

After reading many fabulous posts, I am really getting excited about my upcoming honeymoon on the Triumph (May 8th). We were originally supposed to go to Europe, but because of our type of jobs, it was impossible to take off that much time.

As a surprise, my Fiance' booked a suite on the Triumph leaving from New Orleans, the day after we get married. It's our third Cruise together, but first one in a suite and first seven day cruise. Any suggestions for making this an awesome trip? Excursions? must-dos, etc? We are going to Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel. Have booked cave tubing in Belize and Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. Any ideas for Roatan? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hey you lovebirds!

You commented on my review and I plan on finishing the rest later on tonight so check back later! First of all you are going to have a GREAT HONEYMOON on your cruise!!!! We definitely did and we hit the same ports as you just listed! :D

Roatan-my suggestion is Tabyana Beach you'll see why later tonight in my review or just google it!!!!!!!!! ;) After the excursion go on that chairlift ride over Mahogany Bay-sure it's $8 a person-woopty doo it's a great view of the most gorgeous port-enjoy!

Have a great honeymoon!!!! Congrats in advance!

After reading many fabulous posts, I am really getting excited about my upcoming honeymoon on the Triumph (May 8th). We were originally supposed to go to Europe, but because of our type of jobs, it was impossible to take off that much time.

As a surprise, my Fiance' booked a suite on the Triumph leaving from New Orleans, the day after we get married. It's our third Cruise together, but first one in a suite and first seven day cruise. Any suggestions for making this an awesome trip? Excursions? must-dos, etc? We are going to Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel. Have booked cave tubing in Belize and Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. Any ideas for Roatan? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Congrats!! The Triumph was my first ship, which led to this crazy addiction. Sounds like you made some great choices for Coz & Belize. Nachi is WONDERFUL, and we had a GREAT time cave-tubing in Belize. For Roatan, we went zip-lining (thru Island Marketing at South Shore Canopy), followed by beach & bar time at West Bay ? Beach). It was AWESOME. You might head over to the Ports of Call section here on CC and check out some other ideas and reviews for Roatan. Enjoy!!

Congratulations! We were in Roatan last June and we hired a private tour guide to meet us at the pier and take us around the entire island. Well worth the money... only $25 a person for the entire day... we also did the zipline and some shopping at port... this is a great port and you will fall in love with Roatan... research private guides in Roatan and the one we choose will come up first because the company is so popular and their service is absolutely the best...

We were a little disappointed in Belize but I think it was because of the excursion we booked with CCL. It just took too long so be sure to ask lots of questions. We did the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour... should have lasted 5 hours and it stretched to 8. I think it was more of an issue with the tour operator Carnival has contracted with.

You will no doubt have an awesome cruise... try to get on the Newlywed Game in lounge.... fun and a few prizes for you if you guys are picked...

We actually honeymooned on Triumph in a Suite. You guys will have a great time! Cave tube is great as is Nachi, so good choices there. I second the poster above about Tabyana beach in Roatan, fun and pretty and really great snorkeling. Have a great time!

That is wonderful! We went on our First cruise as our Honeymoon! Out of NOLA also, but was on the conquest.

I definitely suggest the Newlywed game also...and pretty much all the activities that you are able to do..since it is a 7 day cruise and it is just you two. You definitely don't have time once the kids come :)

Archived