Golden Princess SJU-NYC May 1st-8th

andieberl

Noticed the Golden Princess was in NYC this AM on the other website I use to check all the webcams of Princess at once. I check them daily. So that's the reason. It must have been this bad weather we've had up here in New England and the Low Pressure center that is out to sea off the coast of Cape Cod. We got wallopped all weekend, so I'm not suprised they were delayed. High winds and the ship, not suprising either that they were getting tossed around a bit! Eeek, well at least no rogue waves or injuries... just a little sea sickness I'm sure! :eek:

Just made it home a bit ago, we had a bumpy ride Saturday (I enjoyed it), the Captain 'hovered' most of Saturday so Sunday was to make up time. It was a great trip with a great bunch.

The "Friends of Dorothy" party was termed (they had 3 of them) RAINBOW - GLBT Get Together.

Just made it home a bit ago, we had a bumpy ride Saturday (I enjoyed it), the Captain 'hovered' most of Saturday so Sunday was to make up time. It was a great trip with a great bunch.

We had a great time. Got a cab to our car, which took longer than we expected, and drove home, with a few stops on the way. Got home around 8:30PM. Nice bunch of guys, and we enjoyed meeting everyone.

Saturday wasn't as much fun for me as for you, John. I think people said that I was green most of the day. The ginger did help, though. The storm we hit was an 11 on the Beaufort scale, just one level below hurricane.

The US immigration agent was really WeIrD, asking me about my intentions to use my passport in the future, as if it was relevant, or any of his business, really. Besides, I don't think that law will ever come into full effect, it will kill US border towns, travel and the cruise industry... 90% of Americans have no passport.

Nice to see outside of a shade of green on Saturday worn by some that all is well! Ephriam, I read your posting on the Princess board and it's amazing that they weren't going to gun the ship across the Atlantic at top speed! :) If you check the webcam, it's rough seas, the same stupid storm that you guys were delayed with, they're traveling through it now too! :eek:

Welcome back to land... hope your swaying stops soon!

~Jake :rolleyes:

Archived