Price drop

Yes I contacted my TA and was told I could get the reduction but would have to forfiet the 25 OBC from the previous promotion would that be OK. DUH the way I figure at 120 less 25 that still is a decrease of 95. Lovin' the cruising life just need more money.

I just booked a couple of days ago and for our sailing on the Liberty, the price has jumped up almost $100 p/p (for the 1st and 2nd person). I noticed though, that the 3rd/4th person rate dropped about $150 p/p. Glad I booked when I did! :) I called them to see if they could adjust our 3rd traveler's rate down, but they said they wouldn't be able to without adjusting the 1st and 2nd traveler's rate up as well. :o

I looked at mine 2 times today it is for Thanksgiving week and it went up almsot $100 each it is now $983. I didn't really want to pay $899 pp for the balcony but the interior promenade we had booked was $672 so that is not much more plus it is our honeymoon so why not.....I'm hoping we can see a price drop. I know it is still a little while away and we could get one.

Archived