Is Balcony Cabin 6393 haunted?

RossTheBoss

Sorry but the site I linked to seems to be automatically censored by this site. It appears we aren't supposed to know how many murders & missing persons have happened in the cruise industry. I had found the site by Googling "murder on carnival cruise ship" -- it was the first response after the sponsored ones.

Censored?---> or Haunted? :eek:

< insert spooky music here--> Dun-Dun-DUNNNN! >

Perhaps it is the spirits that dont want us to know.....:eek:

< insert ghoulish laugh here >

I love the show Ghost Hunters. After watching it, myself and a couple of friends started doing our own investigations. We bought digital recorders & EMF detectors. I tell ya, I was skeptical about ghosts, but after doing our own investigating in an old abandoned house, I am not nearly as skeptical. We were in an old bedroom on the 2rd floor of this house. I had asked why the spirits did not leave the house and cross over. When we got home and listened to the recordings, we heard a response. It said "stuck here." It was really freaky and made all the hair on my body stand straight up! As soon as I can afford a quality camera, then I will be going back to investigate again!

Some spirits are belived to haunt certain objects that were very special to them. I guess if a room on a cruise ship was a very special for the spirit, then its possible for it to hang around.

Call me crazy but I have been called worse!:D

About 15 years ago we used to live in a house that was "haunted"...

yes, we did, and this is no joke and figured I would share. I would always hear walking and talking on the second floor and I would be the only one home, doors would open and close by themselves, lights turn off/on, bed would shake when laying still (it was a mattress in a wood waterbed frame), my young daughter on occasion had seen a man "with a hat" standing over her at night (few times of that and she never wanted to sleep in her room!) and nobody felt comfortable going to the basement, just a weird feeling (the dog refused to go down there)...We moved out of that house after a year and a half come to find out that a man had murdered someone in that house in the 70s.

So my point to my post is that, I believe some cruise ship areas could be haunted too but I'm sure carnival wouldnt advertise this on their website or include in the daily capers LOL :p

Do these "lost souls" only haunt one cabin or do they sometimes gather on the stairways? :eek:

Now I'm concerned.:eek: I don't think tomato juice would have any effect on a ghost and how would you step on their hand?:confused:

~A little left of the actual topic~

We have a haunted restaurant near us "CatFish Plantation".

..its been on Travel Channel and is well documented as a "Haunted" Place.

http://www.catfishplantation.com/paranormalindex.html

Neat little spooky place.

Boy, that catfish looked good! Makes me homesick. If I'm ever in the area I'll come for that.

Ghosts I can handle.:cool: I've just been trying to figure out how I'm going to survive my cruise should there be a zombie outbreak!:eek:

Cruise ships are not covered in "The Zombie Survival Guide".:mad:;)

I would prefer the Zombieland type of survival. Nothing like a good ole Double Tap to make sure they stay down! (if you have never seen the movie then you will have no idea what I am talking about:D)

About 15 years ago we used to live in a house that was "haunted"...

yes, we did, and this is no joke and figured I would share. I would always hear walking and talking on the second floor and I would be the only one home, doors would open and close by themselves, lights turn off/on, bed would shake when laying still (it was a mattress in a wood waterbed frame), my young daughter on occasion had seen a man "with a hat" standing over her at night (few times of that and she never wanted to sleep in her room!) and nobody felt comfortable going to the basement, just a weird feeling (the dog refused to go down there)...We moved out of that house after a year and a half come to find out that a man had murdered someone in that house in the 70s.

So my point to my post is that, I believe some cruise ship areas could be haunted too but I'm sure carnival wouldnt advertise this on their website or include in the daily capers LOL :p

I've done many paranormal investigations and you would be surprised at how many homes, not necessarily old ones either, have paranormal activity.

My husband had an experience on a cruise ship. We were on a Princess cruise a few years back and he got up during the night to use the bathroom. He was washing his hands and he felt someone tap him on the shoulder twice. He jumped, thinking I'd sneaked up on him, but when he looked up into the mirror, there was nobody else except him in the bathroom. I was awakened when he came over to the bed to check if I was sleeping (I HAD been - and no, I don't walk (or tap) in my sleep. Besides which, we've all been in the bathrooms in our cabins - could two people fit in there easily to begin with, let alone sneak past someone else? ;)

This was a few years ago and to this day he will SWEAR he felt like someone else was in the bathroom with him. And, he's probably right - except they weren't visible.

- Sharon -

My husband had an experience on a cruise ship...He was washing his hands and he felt someone tap him on the shoulder twice. He jumped, thinking I'd sneaked up on him, but when he looked up into the mirror, there was nobody else except him in the bathroom...- Sharon -

It was probably just the cabin stewart. They are sneaky. They can move silently when they want to, and have secret hiding places in your cabin so they can jump out and tidy things up when you aren't looking! Before being seen they jump back into their hiding places.

Archived