Is Balcony Cabin 6393 haunted?

RossTheBoss

I wondered if anyone has had a spooky experience on a cruise ship? If you had please share the story. Unusual sightings? Strange sounds? Sudden chills? Feeling that something is watching you? Terror on the Lido? Evil eye on the Assistant Cruise Director? Sewer smells in aft corridors?

Sorry I don't know anything about Cabin 6393 except that on the Carnival Dream it is right above one of the Lanai whirlpools at the entrance to the Ocean Plaza! :eek: That would be a scary place to have a room!

Hauntings are typically related to deaths. Unfortunately deaths do happen on cruise ships -- even murders. This site has info about such things. Be warned - read up and you might start having nightmares about those lost souls... Sorry Link seems to be banned by CC. Info below in Post #4

Sorry but the site I linked to seems to be automatically censored by this site. It appears we aren't supposed to know how many murders & missing persons have happened in the cruise industry. I had found the site by Googling "murder on carnival cruise ship" -- it was the first response after the sponsored ones.

I'm booked into 6393 on the Valor next Jan 9.......I'll set out some milk and cookies at night and see if they are gone in the morning! Maybe I can follow the crumb trail...........

I just saw the OP said BALCONY cabin 6393 ... so must not be on a Conquest class ship, because they are across from the balconys.

why would one be concerned of just their or a specific stateroom being "haunted" Any stateroom could be haunted I guess, unless ghosts have specific stateroom requirements ???

With 'Early Saver' you can book specific rooms. The undead & ghosts likely prefer specific cabins as do many of the living.

When you see those 'Ghost Hunter' type shows on TV they regularly investigate land-based hotels where specific rooms are reported to be haunted. No reason to think a haunting on a cruise ship wouldn't be cabin-specific too.

And they go to breakfast early and take more than their fare share of bacon - hence the 'Bacon Police'. It is a little known fact that the Bacon Police are really highly-trained exorcists hired by Carnival to keep the buffet safe from the undead. :cool:

I didn't believe in this stuff until I and other employees experienced some wierd stuff in a house that was over 100 yrs old that my company was renovating. I imagine a cruise ship room where a tragic event occured could also hold energy or whatever and be haunted. I have no desire to experience this again though.

I love the show Ghost Hunters. After watching it, myself and a couple of friends started doing our own investigations. We bought digital recorders & EMF detectors. I tell ya, I was skeptical about ghosts, but after doing our own investigating in an old abandoned house, I am not nearly as skeptical. We were in an old bedroom on the 2rd floor of this house. I had asked why the spirits did not leave the house and cross over. When we got home and listened to the recordings, we heard a response. It said "stuck here." It was really freaky and made all the hair on my body stand straight up! As soon as I can afford a quality camera, then I will be going back to investigate again!

Some spirits are belived to haunt certain objects that were very special to them. I guess if a room on a cruise ship was a very special for the spirit, then its possible for it to hang around.

Call me crazy but I have been called worse!:D

Archived