Easter baskets onboard?

Boatingmom

Anybody know a company that delivers Easter Baskets for the Easter Bunny?;) We're booked leaving out of Tampa next year for Easter Vacation, and I'm worried the Easter Bunny won't find us:eek:. Suggestions please.

We interupt this posting for a brief threadjack...

Hey stranger!!!! It is Corliss aka NetMom! Couldn't remember my password so I just claimed netmomtoo...lol. Haven't been on here in YEARS and thought of my CC friends from the AOS sailing and wanted to look you up. How is the family? My girls are 8 and 10 now. We will be sailing on the Freedom next Easter. Wish you were coming. Ok as you were...

There is a lady who delivers that kind of thing to ships out of Port Canaveral who posts on CC on the I work for Port Canaveral thread .... so such services do exist and are allowed.

You might google tampa delivery to ships services and see what you come up with, if they are even listed by google.

They used to deliver booze and the ships quit allowing that, so you dont hear about the services as much, and at least one went out of business... but there are still some who do childrens baskets and adult goodies.

Thanks Firefly! I guess I'll try local yellow pages or call Carnival and have them make up something small.

To the hijacker Netmom- How are you? GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE STILL CRUISING. Its been a while. We tried Princess after the AOS. Mine are 12 & 10 now. We'll be on the Legend next Easter.

How about just bring a bag of jelly beans or candy eggs and putting them around the cabin while your child sleeps. In the morning there will be the excitement of the hunt even if it isn't that hard to see them. The cabin stewart (or future cabin users) will find any the child misses. :D

The easter bunny will come early if you're going to be gone on easter. He visited our house today.

We have always found santa and the bunny to be a bit flexible - just give them a call and explain while your child(ren) listen in ...

I can't answer this question for you, but KUDOs to you for making it happen! :)

I am 53, and I still remember the Easter when I was 5 or 6 years old...We were traveling and spent the night in a ratty little roadside motel. I was so afraid the Easter Bunny wouldn't find us, but he did! :D

Last year we left on Easter Sunday. There were a few eggs at home that morning. Then after we had dinner on the ship there was all kinds of goodies in the kids cabin -- snorkels beach stuff sunglasses and disposable cameras etc. Even the fourteen yo was shocked we had puuled it off. He didn't realize until the next day tha mom and gran had left during dinner to go to the rr. The two Dds still are talking about it.

They thought it was strange that we had an extra suitcase for souvenirs. Funny how that happens

i would bring my own stuff as well. The plastic sand pails would make wonderful "baskets" with goggles or a mask and snorkel in, with little treats like a lanyard to keep the sea passes handy. There are so many little odds and ends that would not take up a lot of room that could make something so memorable. Our baskets have a little bit of candy, and the rest are presents...the Easter bunny wrote to our son that because his parents were concerned for his teeth he would bring mostly presents......at 14, all his friends say is "your so lucky...i just get candy."

Archived