Reserved pool area

When I was on the Freedom, there was an area reserved for suite guests only. For the first time this October, I will be in a Grand Suite on the Radiance. Can anyone tell me if I will be so lucky as to get an area of reserved seating? I am NOT a chair hog and not one of those folks who can sit out there from 8am onward just to get a good chair.

So if it exists on Enchantment, then it includes Vision Class also? Wow, leave it to me to pick out the class without it...lol
It's no big deal really. We had it on an 11 day cruise and only used it one day. It filled up faster with chair hogs than the area near the pool in the regular section.

If I remember correctly, on the Enchantment (last August), the reserved seating was one deck above the solarium. There was a sign saying it was for suite guests, but I don't think I ever saw anyone in it.

That's the first time I've heard that, where is it?

So if it exists on Enchantment, then it includes Vision Class also? Wow, leave it to me to pick out the class without it...lol

On Enchantment, it's in an undesirable location. It's on deck 10, above and aft of the Solarium. It's on the cross deck that goes between the upper part of the Solarium and the funnel.

Archived