Flight question not for a cruise

sunlover5

I have a voucher to use. I need a one way flight. It is double the cost of my voucher, but a round trip is less than the voucher!! What if you buy the round trip but just do the first leg.??? Do you just not show for the 2nd leg, or do you cancel and just not worry about using the credit since you would have a rebooking fee with it and it would not be worth it. But at least get the flight you want without costing anything!!

I know this is probably confusing!!:confused: Sorry!!

What if you buy the round trip but just do the first leg.??? Do you just not show for the 2nd leg, or do you cancel and just not worry about using the credit since you would have a rebooking fee with it and it would not be worth it.
You're better off simply not turning up for the second flight. However, if you do later find a reason for using the second half of the ticket, then you'll have the best of both worlds for a change fee which will probably be relatively modest.

There is always a risk that the airline will ask you to pay the difference between the fare paid and the actual fare for your real travel. But this risk is pretty minimal.

Archived