Shareholder OBC

Yesterday I both faxed and emailed a copy of my online brokerage statement showing my purchase of 100 shares of RCL stock. I am sailing on the 13 day Jewel TA cruise next month and have 3 questions.

1) Will RCL send me an email or something stating the OBC has been applied?

2) How long till I hear something?

3) Where will I be able to view all my OBC on the RCL website?

Thanks

I have always received an e-mail confirmation within 48 hours, sometimes the same day.

You will not be able to view the OBC online. I bring a copy of the e-mail with me when I board, but so far it has always posted by the third day of my cruise without any problem.

While I've never received confirmation when i faxed my copy in, I have received email confirmation within 24 hrs of emailing it in. They ask that you make sure your copy has the ship, sail date, and your name and address on it.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

After the shareholder OBC is applied, ask whoever you booked the cruise with (TA or Royal) to send you a copy of your Guest Confirmation Invoice. That should show your shareholder OBC.

I have always received an e-mail confirmation within 48 hours, sometimes the same day.

You will not be able to view the OBC online. I bring a copy of the e-mail with me when I board, but so far it has always posted by the third day of my cruise without any problem.

While I've never received confirmation when i faxed my copy in, I have received email confirmation within 24 hrs of emailing it in. They ask that you make sure your copy has the ship, sail date, and your name and address on it.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

After the shareholder OBC is applied, ask whoever you booked the cruise with (TA or Royal) to send you a copy of your Guest Confirmation Invoice. That should show your shareholder OBC.

These have all been my experience also.

Email requests receive email confirmation.

New invoice should show the OBC.

One more thing, CPC.

Be sure that you have not received any other "benefit" from Royal Caribbean already, such as a C&A coupon. (I don't remember if this is your first RC cruise; if is is, you are *safe*)

I have always gotten an email confirmation regarding stock OBC. It has taken as long as 3 days before I got the email though.

I have never been able to see all our OBC before cruising. But I do call RCL to verify it is all there, before I depart. Enjoy your cruise! :D

Just emailed them Friday and got a confirmation Monday. I always print a copy and bring it with but I have never had a problem.

Here's what I received back:

Good day,

The requested shareholder's onboard credit has been applied and is hereby confirmed to reservation

#XXXXXXXXX for $100 onboard credit.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Enjoy your cruise!

**PLEASE NOTE*** The shareholder onboard credit benefit has changed as to its combinability with other discounts or onboard credit offers. This pertains to NEW reservations made on or after 1/01/09 and Next Cruise reservations that are made after 1/01/09. If you have a reservation or NC booking that was created before 1/01/09, all eligible benefits will still be combinable. For more information please visit the website: http://www.rclinvestor.com.

Kind regards,

The Shareholder Benefit Team

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

Guest Sales & Service Administration

I have always gotten an email confirmation regarding stock OBC. It has taken as long as 3 days before I got the email though.

I have never been able to see all our OBC before cruising. But I do call RCL to verify it is all there, before I depart. Enjoy your cruise! :D

What office and phone # do you call to verify the OBC is there?

Just emailed them Friday and got a confirmation Monday. I always print a copy and bring it with but I have never had a problem.

Here's what I received back:

Good day,

The requested shareholder's onboard credit has been applied and is hereby confirmed to reservation

#XXXXXXXXX for $100 onboard credit.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Enjoy your cruise!

**PLEASE NOTE*** The shareholder onboard credit benefit has changed as to its combinability with other discounts or onboard credit offers. This pertains to NEW reservations made on or after 1/01/09 and Next Cruise reservations that are made after 1/01/09. If you have a reservation or NC booking that was created before 1/01/09, all eligible benefits will still be combinable. For more information please visit the website: http://www.rclinvestor.com.

Kind regards,

The Shareholder Benefit Team

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

Guest Sales & Service Administration

Is it combinable with the balcony discount?

Archived